Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 13

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by secretkeeper

@All: Great posts ladies *taaliyaa* :)

@Jaya: Hug More than today I liked yesterday's episode. I didnt feel a thing for Kabir when he read Adi's letter. ARM's voice over should've started after Kabir opened the letter. I felt they should've continued that scene for a little longer with Kabir's flashbacks of ARM tryng to knock sense into his brain. That way Kabir's gummet of emotions would've been more visible.

That aside, i did feel for Kabir when he felt awkward & ashamed in front of Sapna and Vicky. Liked his gesture of giving holiday & gifting his wrist band to his grandson.

Lubna-Kabir scene was also touching :)

@Ramy: "These two dont have the thing that their fathers had"
I second you Ramy. Thats exactly what i thought after watching VIcky in the board meeting :)

Hey mehr! i second you too especially on the bolded part. I liked yesterday better as well. and I too wished that they had shown the voiceover with kabir reading it a tad bit longer. The impact wasn't that effective as it should have been. That being said, Sapna-Kabir encounter was definitely better and also the last Kabir-Lubna moment.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosestvdekhaAutumn.BheegiBasanti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "...What a fitting finale! (Page 3)" in Kismat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BheegiBasanti

IF-Sizzlerz

BheegiBasanti

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Mehr...Hug...I think I liked both episodes almost equally...LOL. I found today very much in the theme of how this show has been done the whole way thorough...short and to the point. I was ok with Aditya's voiceover starting before the letter landed in Kabir's hands because the first part of the letter was general. The truth of what Aditya had done for Kabir only came later when Kabir was reading it. I think they wanted to avoid being focused for that long on just Kabir's emotions. That said...they could have shown more flashbacks if they wanted to during the voice over.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ParamoresecretkeepertvdekhaAutumn.Nymeria

BheegiBasanti

IF-Sizzlerz

BheegiBasanti

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

oh btw just how Abel left his silver band/bracelet for his grandson, so did Kabir for his grandson.

Kismat was an adaptation of Kane & Abel from the very start to the finale and i think they did a pretty good job at this adaptation especially with the characters of ARM and Kabir as well as Sapna. Lubna's character was well portrayed as well but it lacked the depth especially in showing her relation with Kabir. ARM-Sapna relationship was given more time and more depth (comparatively...lol because overall the show did mess up with giving appropriate depth to it's certain characters and tracksLOL) and it could be one of the many reasons that their relationship was one of the well portrayed relationships.

So true Amy. It was as close an adaptation as any. The pace was good but Lubna - Kabir's relationship was one of those that fell by the wayside and got painted with broad strokes. I was hoping there would be a proper Mini - Aditya reunion but that was just left the way it was except for Aditya's calls over the stock!

Paramoreveil_of_rosessecretkeepertvdekhaNymeria

TheSnowman

Goldie

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

white39ThisismyIDmy_viewParamoreveil_of_rosestvdekhasecretkeeperAutumn.BheegiBasantiBlueberry_07

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Me loved Wednesday's episode like Missy Miss Nudge. Something was missing in Thursday's. For me, Kabir's realization and regret did not come through, and that made the episode quite dull.

Edited by an12345678 - 02 June 2011 at 9:26pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ThisismyIDmy_viewveil_of_rosestvdekhasecretkeeperAutumn.Blueberry_07NymeriaBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti

IF-Sizzlerz

BheegiBasanti

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Daaku...LOL...Kabir's regret worked for me...I liked that it was understated and left to the viewer's imagination!

ParamoreTheDilettantesecretkeeperNymeriaTaiyonoimi

ThisismyID

ThisismyID

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
I dunno, I didn't quite feel it- like wow and  BANG! but yea they did highlight the main parts- i wished they didnt spend so much time on those two. I still dont like that guy Vicky. He simply didn't have that assertiveness and intelligence. When they showed him at the office, I was like-Yes! its happening, but no, not only did he fail to live up to his dad's expectations but mine too(ha! like I matter..)

ARM''s - I m the best was Thumbs Up
Rahul acted terrific- scene with letter and lubana were nice.

btw who is gonna run the empire after Kabir? Lubana lol...

All in all- moral of the story- do something in life that leaves a legacy but don't hold on to grudges because life won't hold on to you! ...had a nice time!  

Edited by Menak13 - 02 June 2011 at 10:04pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

white39veil_of_rosessecretkeeperBlueberry_07BheegiBasantiNymeriaCharu21

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Me loved Wednesday's episode like Missy Miss Nudge. Something was missing in Thursday's. For me, Kabir's realization and regret did not come through, and that made the episode quite dull.

An.. Agreed, Me too felt something was missing in the last episode. Some piece of the story was missing and hence the story felt not complete.

Kabir realization and regret was too short. In a flash he was back to normal. A bit more of it would have been good.

The last scene between Kabir and Lubna - does it mean that Kabir ended his relationship with Tamanna??? No clear cut answer to that one as in the Tues episode T and K were talking nicely on the phone. After wasting so much time on Kabir and T relationship and then keeping that part hanging thereby rest at viewers imagination was not done.

In the last episode what stand out for me was ARM letter.. that was so touching and honest confession straight from his heart. Too Good!!!

Zulekha sitting in the library and working ~ that scene too was very nice.

Vicky-Zulekha blah blah was blah blah only...

Sapna.. what a lady. Great Acting.

Miss ARM in the episode but his voice over at least help some.

Will Miss Kismat so much...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosessecretkeeperZindaDilBlueberry_07NymeriaBheegiBasantiTaiyonoimi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kismat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.