Kismat
Kismat

India-Forums

...What a fitting finale! (Page 2)

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
i stilll can't believe it that its over i'm too much in this emotion of pain and tears that i can't think of Anything else my mom was thanking God that they didn't show Kabir die or i would have cried for about two weeks atleast!!! love the part where Lubna notices his kadda gone and caresses his hand while he kisses hers best romantic scene on screen with not too much you know closeness ...but lots of love and emotion Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri22secretkeeperZindaDiltvdekhaTheDilettanteBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

It was a decent finale minus Vicky-Zulekha's lil made up fake tiff. these two just don't have the *thing* that their fathers had.
Anyhow, I liked how the finale had most moments with the main cast. ARM's voice over, Sapna-Kabir interaction, Kabir's reaction and remorse after knowing the truth and kabir-Lubna end moment were the highlights of the finale.

Dang it! No Kismat from next weekErmm. I hope they come up with another such classy show next season.

Oh Amy...me too...I did not care for the Vicky - Zulekha moments. I did like the few seconds they showed Zulekha being at home in Aditya's library though! The silly fake tiff aside, I liked how they froze the last shot with the children of Aditya & Kabir together in the frame instead of the split screen one they did through out the show!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri22Paramoreveil_of_rosesZindaDiltvdekhaAutumn.Nymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlunia

Oh Amy...me too...I did not care for the Vicky - Zulekha moments. I did like the few seconds they showed Zulekha being at home in Aditya's library though! The silly fake tiff aside, I liked how they froze the last shot with the children of Aditya & Kabir together in the frame instead of the split screen one they did through out the show!

@bold--- Oh yeah i noticed that bit too. I liked how all the while from the first episode till yesterday's episode they were splitting the frame at the end with ARM and Kabir's faces and signature Kismat bg tune but today, in the finale, they showed their children together and facing each other and pointing fingers Embarrassed.

and I liked how after ARM's voiceover reads his name in that letter, you hear that signature bg tune again and Kabir's face going blank with shock.

Edited by Ramy25 - 02 June 2011 at 2:16pm

Paramoreveil_of_rosesZindaDiltvdekhaAutumn.BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
LOL...the letter was nice...esp. the "I am the best" ending. I could imagine that Aditya had written it. 

Paramoreveil_of_rosesZindaDiltvdekhaAutumn.Nymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlunia

LOL...the letter was nice...esp. the "I am the best" ending. I could imagine that Aditya had written it. 

lol i liked that bit too. hehehehe yes ARM, you're the best and i guess even Nawab Kabir Khan would admit it.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Paramoreveil_of_rosestvdekhaAutumn.BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MewPrincess

i stilll can't believe it that its over i'm too much in this emotion of pain and tears that i can't think of Anything else my mom was thanking God that they didn't show Kabir die or i would have cried for about two weeks atleast!!! love the part where Lubna notices his kadda gone and caresses his hand while he kisses hers best romantic scene on screen with not too much you know closeness ...but lots of love and emotion Day Dreaming

Mew...true. That scene was nicely done!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Paramore

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
oh btw just how Abel left his silver band/bracelet for his grandson, so did Kabir for his grandson.

Kismat was an adaptation of Kane & Abel from the very start to the finale and i think they did a pretty good job at this adaptation especially with the characters of ARM and Kabir as well as Sapna. Lubna's character was well portrayed as well but it lacked the depth especially in showing her relation with Kabir. ARM-Sapna relationship was given more time and more depth (comparatively...lol because overall the show did mess up with giving appropriate depth to it's certain characters and tracksLOL) and it could be one of the many reasons that their relationship was one of the well portayed relationships.

Edited by Ramy25 - 02 June 2011 at 2:33pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri22ZindaDilMehek25tvdekhaTheDilettanteAutumn.BheegiBasanti

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
@All: Great posts ladies *taaliyaa* :)

@Jaya: Hug More than today I liked yesterday's episode. I didnt feel a thing for Kabir when he read Adi's letter. ARM's voice over should've started after Kabir opened the letter. I felt they should've continued that scene for a little longer with Kabir's flashbacks of ARM tryng to knock sense into his brain. That way Kabir's gummet of emotions would've been more visible.

That aside, i did feel for Kabir when he felt awkward & ashamed in front of Sapna and Vicky. Liked his gesture of giving holiday & gifting his wrist band to his grandson.

Lubna-Kabir scene was also touching :)

@Voldermoth: "his death set him free"
Ya, it felt like i was watching the old Kabir today Smile

@Ramy: "These two dont have the thing that their fathers had"
I second you Ramy. Thats exactly what i thought after watching VIcky in the board meeting :)

Goodnight! *getting ready to fly*
@Penguin: waiting to read your views Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSnowmanGauri22Paramoreveil_of_rosestvdekhaAutumn.NymeriaBheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kismat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index