Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: tvdekha

Well...Amy is best in high school...

i'm best in Med school
U r best in french ( ok idk)...u  decide...

🤣🤣🤣

Ha Ha Ha I'm glad that there are two more in my modesty-is-not-one-of-my-virtues club.

Originally posted by: darlunia

Ahhh Maya...agree again! I loved the scene with Zulekha being all comfortable in the library and then running out with the joy of a child upon hearing her father had come to visit...it made me teary. Similarly...Kabir's face when Lubna touches his "kada-less" wrist made me teary. Kabir's expressions on learning Aditya was his benefactor made me teary. I don't know why...yesterday was more emotional for me. On Wednesday...when Sapna sat down in the chair opposite Aditya, it made me teary. The finale was simply perfect...it was very "Kismat"-like!

Jaya: All through the show my fondness tilted a little more towards Aditya Raj Merchant and yet it was Kabir who brought tears to my eyes in the finale. I sat misty-eyed watching Kabir with folded hands standing at Aditya Raj's memorial service. I choked up a little when Kabir and Lubna kissed and when Kabir's eyes welled up while holding his grandson.

When Kabir declares that his grandson got his good looks and Lubna teases him that even Aditya Raj said the same and one of them is wrong. Kabir pauses and then says, "I'm wrong." So subtle!

I expected Viraf Phiroz Patel to excel as Aditya Raj but Rahul Bagga as Kabir was a revelation. Also, Khalida Khan as Sapna and Rasika Duggal as Lubna gave controlled performances. Shiv Subramaniam as Uncle Vish and Jacqie Grewal as Dadi were outstanding.
@maya modesty kya hoti hai...humko nahi pataaa...😎

@jaya wah ji wah filmein dekhi ja rahi hai??12 mahine mein 12 tarike se miyaan pyaar lutayenge aap pe??

kaisa sharmana aja nach k dikha de...
wanna b my chammak challo O O O
teri picture ka main hero...
omg m in love Akon again...

sorry i got carried away...

rani80ca thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful end  we need more soaps like this, not saas bahu drama
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Finally done with the finale.😆 You guys have pretty much summed up everything wonderfully so I don't have much to say actually.

It ended well minus the lil' bickering session between Zulehka and Vicky. Love that scene where Kabir asks Vicky if he could hold Kavya (?) and that other scene between Lubna and Kabir. Both scenes were really heart touching. Also i loved how the show started off with the kada and ended off with it as well. AND that final bit on Vicky and Zulehka pointing fingers at each other, loved it! So like the title montage where both ARM and Kabir folds their arms and face their backs to each other. Haha that last screen shot was good!

Ritika - Great seeing ya again! 🤗 All the best for your exams!

Amy - Way to go girl! Congrats on the straight As! 🥳

BTW i hope the actress Khalida, who essayed the role of Sapna, comes back on TV again! What a fine actress, she is. I just love her screen presence. I don't like saying this, but she kinda reminds me of Katrina Kaif. The difference of course being that she can act 😆😆😆
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

BTW i hope the actress Khalida, who essayed the role of Sapna, comes back on TV again! What a fine actress, she is. I just love her screen presence. I don't like saying this, but she kinda reminds me of Katrina Kaif. The difference of course being that she can act 😆😆😆

Maybe it's the Kashmiri connection. Khalida Khan is a Kashmiri.

Sadly, there's nothing worth for good actors to do on TV. They will end up playing ever sacrificing bahus decked up in gaudy jewelry, saris and sindoor-mangalsutra jazz.
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i wish they make a sequel over Kavya but it should  be played by Rahul since i can't imagine anyone in this whole universe in that kadda except for him