Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Rabba Mere <3 (Page 3)

roshaa IF-Dazzler
roshaa
roshaa

Jokes Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
the song is so catchy . i love it . the first time i saw the promo . i fell in love with sanaya and barun jodi. this look hot together. also the song is so nice. i cant wait for the title song to come out. i hope this show have many romantic scenes between them and is has more youthful look in it  and less saas-bahu drama .Tongue
shalu.123 Newbie
shalu.123
shalu.123

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
rabba mere kya hai teri marziHeart
tbpsgd3hhl Senior Member
tbpsgd3hhl
tbpsgd3hhl

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
me too they have always had lovely songs for all their previous shows and i noticed the lines rabba mere kya hai teri marzi and i cant wait till monday to hear the full song.I think by the end of next week i will be humming their song every day and every night.
charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
yeah dear... it might be d phrase from the title track... 'rabba mere kya hai teri marzi..' its very much blissful...  after this one phrase m excited n eager to hear the whole title songEmbarrassed
PegZ Newbie
PegZ
PegZ

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
I wish they'd just give the full audio of this song already! I'm going crazy for it!!!!!
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
thanks yaar like it a lot
sabrinakhan Newbie
sabrinakhan
sabrinakhan

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
heyaa u guyss i juss wanted to no if u can upload dat old song of iss pyar ko kya naam doon the old one i think its called rabba mere kya hai teri marzi miss dat song soo much plz can u bring it backk reali want to download it :( <3 thank u x
sabrinakhan Newbie
sabrinakhan
sabrinakhan

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
realii want diss song im struggling to find it :(

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index