Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

WooHooHaha21

IF-Dazzler

WooHooHaha21

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Sooo super true Maria! I love it! Its super intense! Just today we were discussing in the AT as well! Its full version is just gonna rock! Im loving the new tagline 'Nafrat Pass Aney Nah De, Mohabbat Dur Jaane Nah De, Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon'! Super loving the intense BG tune too! Im sure it'll rock! Approve

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rabba Mere <3 (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ranbirkialliya

ranbirkialliya

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
superb tis sonZG is on my touNge from morning to night i keep humming it. thanx for thr video

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
i hope they release a full fledged sound track of this song soon...though there's not much of it in the 1st promo, i have taken a liking to this song...it sounds like kailash kher...is it him?? i remember sp had striked a masterpiece with the 'tere liye' track...am sure this one will be another, when the full version goes on air...

Edited by ash91 - 03 June 2011 at 1:15am

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
i agree dear , from the first promo of this show i loved that tunes of rabba mere now eagerly waiting for title track to air i m sure it will be superb for sure its seriously melodious and soulful Embarrassed

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
it sounds lovely...
i cant get that tune out of my head...
i hope they have a nice title track!

gunurlove

IF-Dazzler

gunurlove

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Great Post maria...

Even i like very much that background music...cant waiting for listen its full version...eagerly waiting for 6th june...

ChocoholicAnam

IF-Dazzler

ChocoholicAnam

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Really looking forward to the full version of the title track. Hope the track becomes the most rocking title track of all times.

..Enchanteur..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Enchanteur..

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Maria the title track is awesome n it will rock once we get its full version
its very very sensational Embarrassedbtw its already rockingLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.