Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
i hope they release a full fledged sound track of this song soon...though there's not much of it in the 1st promo, i have taken a liking to this song...it sounds like kailash kher...is it him?? i remember sp had striked a masterpiece with the 'tere liye' track...am sure this one will be another, when the full version goes on air...
Edited by ash91 - 12 years ago
aashizin thumbnail
i agree dear , from the first promo of this show i loved that tunes of rabba mere now eagerly waiting for title track to air i m sure it will be superb for sure its seriously melodious and soulful 😳
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it sounds lovely...
i cant get that tune out of my head...
i hope they have a nice title track!
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Great Post maria...

Even i like very much that background music...cant waiting for listen its full version...eagerly waiting for 6th june...
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Really looking forward to the full version of the title track. Hope the track becomes the most rocking title track of all times.
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Maria the title track is awesome n it will rock once we get its full version
its very very sensational 😳btw its already rocking😆
roshaa thumbnail
the song is so catchy . i love it . the first time i saw the promo . i fell in love with sanaya and barun jodi. this look hot together. also the song is so nice. i cant wait for the title song to come out. i hope this show have many romantic scenes between them and is has more youthful look in it  and less saas-bahu drama .😛
shalu.123 thumbnail
rabba mere kya hai teri marzi❤️
tbpsgd3hhl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me too they have always had lovely songs for all their previous shows and i noticed the lines rabba mere kya hai teri marzi and i cant wait till monday to hear the full song.I think by the end of next week i will be humming their song every day and every night.
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yeah dear... it might be d phrase from the title track... 'rabba mere kya hai teri marzi..' its very much blissful...  after this one phrase m excited n eager to hear the whole title song😳