Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
will sudha become villain  in future??

today she taken phone no.of malthis mom.after talking to malthis mom will sudha also to create problems for tosty and tej??

looks like cvs make sudha negative coming days.what do you say??Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "will sudha become villain in future??" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fungrl

Goldie

fungrl

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I hope not, i really love Sudha, she is the epitome of a neurotic mom who always frets for her child. I hope she does not become a uber evil malti's mom's consort

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbnikkigreenBlossom10ameetasingh4-Maahii-scinerdhamzanuha

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I hope not either. Sudha is very funny and she goes crazy about her kids but its just like any mom. She will not turn so evil like Malti mom. Who I know is still doing this all for Malti but how could she accuse Ved like that for her personal gain? that was too much.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturiaaabbbnikkigreenBlossom10ameetasingh4hamzanuha

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
but today episode cvs are showing her in grey elements.like try to find who is mathi.what is problem between malthi and pashu,she is trying to find some ways to take revenge on chaturvedis.she tells smitha-main chup nahi baithoongi.

lets hope she will also happily accepts patch up next week.
but i think cvs may try to make her character negative and pashus charecter positive  in coming days.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10aaabbbscinerdhamzanuhaanna44

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bakwaas100

but today episode cvs are showing her in grey elements.like try to find who is mathi.what is problem between malthi and pashu,she is trying to find some ways to take revenge on chaturvedis.she tells smitha-main chup nahi baithoongi.

but i think cvs may try to make her character negative and pashus charecter positive  in coming days.

I agree, there are gray elements. Don't we all have them But I agree with you. I really hope she doesn't. It also looks like Toasty isn't forgiving Tej.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbBlossom10hamzanuha

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
no i dont think she will  bcuz she loves toasty so wateva toasty say she will melt so  i dnt think soo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbb

Veritas

IF-Dazzler

Veritas

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

I don't think she will turn negative..
she just wants to know,Toasty's family has only snippets of information about Malti and the case.
I don't think even Toasty knows tht Malti/her mom accused Ved of of molestation,and wharever she does know she has kept it from her family atleast her mom.
Even Toasty's father didn't tell Sudha about the letter (whichMalthi's mom had sent)
They kind of know Sudha will over react.
Generally Sudha is biased against Chaturvedi family ,right now more so..I guess she just wants to know and be forearmed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KJLOgckasturiaaabbb

KJLO

KJLO

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veritas

I don't think she will turn negative..
she just wants to know,Toasty's family has only snippets of information about Malti and the case.
I don't think even Toasty knows tht Malti/her mom accused Ved of of molestation,and wharever she does know she has kept it from her family atleast her mom.
Even Toasty's father didn't tell Sudha about the letter (whichMalthi's mom had sent)
They kind of know Sudha will over react.
Generally Sudha is biased against Chaturvedi family ,right now more so..I guess she just wants to know and be forearmed.

and who can blame her? "Generally Sudha is biased against Chaturvedi family "
We have all seen the rude badtameez prehistoric C family.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.