Chandragupta Maurya

Buddhas of Bamiyan: SHOWN in last week's episode (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Historylover

IF-Dazzler

Historylover

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 sharing it in detail AbhiTongue

U know in the movie Khuda gawah also they showed these sculpture of Mahatma Buddha...some parts of the movie were shot in AfganistanBig smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu278

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Buddhas of Bamiyan: SHOWN in last week's episode (Page 2)" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Abhiram-

IF-Dazzler

Abhiram-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Historylover

Thanks 4 sharing it in detail AbhiTongue

U know in the movie Khuda gawah also they showed these sculpture of Mahatma Buddha...some parts of the movie were shot in AfganistanBig smile 

U r welcome Bhargu...i was working on it last night only...acchaa...nice info...Wink

Historylover

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
talibans destroyedAngry themCry..i was then just feeling like Dead..but hw did cgm saw this statue??according to the information bamian statues are made in A.D and cgm was present in B.C

Abhiram-

IF-Dazzler

Abhiram-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhum_86

talibans destroyedAngry themCry..i was then just feeling like Dead..but hw did cgm saw this statue??according to the information bamian statues are made in A.D and cgm was present in B.C

Yes Aru...but it is also  mentioned tht the statues were made in 565 CE...i am also a little confused...but the statues shown in last Friday's episode were the Bamiyan Buddhas only...coz their heights and their distance matched perfectly...and Vandibhuj and Bamiyan are very near to Taxila...also the script writers must have researched about the statues also...

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivren

Originally posted by jhum_86

Yes Aru...but it is also  mentioned tht the statues were made in 565 CE...i am also a little confused...but the statues shown in last Friday's episode were the Bamiyan Buddhas only...coz their heights and their distance matched perfectly...and Vandibhuj and Bamiyan are very near to Taxila...also the script writers must have researched about the statues also...

ya scriptwriters did research and showed the bamian statues there just to make veer-yatra convincing to us..but in real bamian statues were nt in the time of cgm

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivren

Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

wowww yaar ye sach me tha mujhe laga imaginary hai 

yaar ye hist cc pe bhi post karo plz

U r welcome Bharti dude...arre i was sooo itching to tell u all about these Buddhas on Friday only...but damn this net connection...keh nahi saka...
  Yeh History Forum kaha par hain??Confused

yaar maine to dhyan se dekha hi nhi tha ye soch ke fake haiLOL

Moner_Radio

IF-Rockerz

Moner_Radio

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
well, i told evry1 abt dis statues & its related geography last friday itself, but no1 believed me dat tymCryCry..par koi nahi, mera nahi to kam se kam kisi aur ki baat par to yakeen hua sabko !!Confused

RoseFairy

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing the info...Great

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chandragupta Maurya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.