Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

malam10

malam10

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I am so proud of Manav today!!!! Finally he found the guts to stand up for himself and his wife. Archana and Manav were always ready to cut out their hearts and help their family members. But the one day that he needed help for his wife, and the first time he actually begged his family for help, they didn't help him. First of family, you should never have to beg them for help which he did with Varsha...he begged her for her help and she didnt do it. Angry She is such a brat and I am so proud of Manav that he pointed it out to her that she always threatened to break her relationship with him and always misunderstood him but whenever she realized she was wrong she would apologize but then committ the same mistake!!!!! GRRR! I am glad he told her off today. AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry But that stupid Manjusha, Dharmesh, and Ajit's aayi SHOULD NOT HAVE COME TO THEIR HOUSE. Ajit's aayi and Manjusha are the reason the rest of the family didn't help Manav. Even though the rest are not at fault, I am still glad that Manav kicked them out of the house. Let's see the family members try to pacify and angry Manav now. Always it is Archana and Manav that go around try to clear the misunderstandings... and they do a good job too! I highly doubt the rest of them will be able to. I LOVE this current track!!!! I don't want Manav to die like that TOI article said!!! I have been waiiting for Manav and Archana to stand up to their unappreciative family members.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

suecvita_narinealita0NAVIT0594desi_kuri123devishriarugulariannabostanianameetasingh4sur_aur_taalvishwapJoshana458PEWINDsuadvanikishubediGauri22..Sonii..anna44lunzaTiyalisuan-Preeti-rashi85Nisha_90Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Major Kudos to Manav" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tiyali

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ameetasingh4Nisha_90Dabulls23

..Sonii..

IF-Rockerz

..Sonii..

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I am happy Manav reacted, and want Archana to support his decision completely...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sur_aur_taalameetasingh4Nisha_90

jerseyite

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri22poppinslunzaTiyalianna44

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
They can't kill Manav. Without Manav and Archana, there is NO Pavitra Rishta!!!!!!!

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Manav ROCKED in today's episode! What he said was a reflection of what the audience feels about Varsha.

I got such good satisfaction reading today's update... love you Tanya Di! 

Now whether Satish, Vinod and Vaishali support their better halves or not I don't care, I just want Manav to cut himself off completely from these ungrateful people. If Sulo STILL does not take any action against Manjusha just bcos she is Punni's mother, then I hope Manav Archu boycott Sulo too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

malam10ameetasingh4anna44-sylph-

Tiyali

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

dew_drop

Goldie

dew_drop

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Manav did the right thing. I want him to emerge greatly from this trauma. And Archu SHUD support him.

Can I get the permission to kill Varsh?
"Aap mujhe galat samajh rahe hain".. (bappa must have rolled his eyes*

Oh shut ur gob woman. I wud have slit her throat if I was there. Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suadvanilunzaTiyaliharpkaur

Post Reply New Post

Go to top