Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: darshana23

understanding chinese when u dont know "C" of it even...

yes dii... that's definitely extreme...πŸ˜† Kaps looks too cute in that pic...😍

so there were many rounds in axn extreme.😳... and the one who wins the maximum is the winner???😊
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Kapil shakes his hand a lot when he has to prove a certain point...πŸ˜πŸ˜†
darshana23 thumbnail
Kiran di, only provided info about round he participated in... There were other rounds too, but I guess his other team mate participated in that... During argument, only one was opposite of Kapil to get into final round, while other two agreed that Kapil should go... 😳 So majority wins... πŸ˜›

Main thing is he climbed wall despite of rain or water showering something like that...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Kiran di, only provided info about round he participated in... There were other rounds too, but I guess his other team mate participated in that... During argument, only one was opposite of Kapil to get into final round, while other two agreed that Kapil should go... 😳 So majority wins... πŸ˜›

Main thing is he climbed wall despite of rain or water showering something like that...

wow that's really difficult 😊and upar se Kaps starts shivering ...😳 must say it would have been a real challenge for him...😍❀️

good to know the other 2 believed in Kapil.πŸ˜ƒ.. and i'm truly happy that Kaps made them proud.😍
darshana23 thumbnail
Yes, he starts shivering with water flow... Even he was shivering in one pic, he posted from PMMKA set where Sarjaa cries in rain realizing Chandu is Niru's lover...

Yeah, his team was very much happy and that is clearly visible in photo when they all greeted him after he won... πŸ˜ƒ
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Yes, he starts shivering with water flow... Even he was shivering in one pic, he posted from PMMKA set where Sarjaa cries in rain realizing Chandu is Niru's lover...

Yeah, his team was very much happy and that is clearly visible in photo when they all greeted him after he won... πŸ˜ƒ

yes diii.😊... the one where he's with his allies na... πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ in fact even in Kaash scene... his voice seemed to tell that he was shivering.😳... but that effect proved good as he was emotional...😍😭

yes diii... i guess the 2 hugging him in that pic must be the one who believed in him...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
diii... how do you get such articles??πŸ˜ƒ i mean even i search on google... but i never get them...
darshana23 thumbnail
One more article about role which was offered to Kapil in SP show. Also as article has Kanika's name thought of sharing with you...

Shashi and Sumeet Mittal's show Diya Baati on Star plus has been delayed for quite a while now. But all seems well for the show now as the show is ready to go on floors from June 7.

Our source says, "Diya Baati was slated to go on floors long time back but some or the other problem kept popping up. Primarily, the show had Anas and new comer Hina in the lead. But it looks like the channel wasn't happy with the female lead and later on a Delhi based girl Deepika was zeroed down to play the female lead. Diya Baati is a love story with a family drama about a simple, not well educated boy and an ambitious girl who due to some strange circumstances get married. Anas Rashid will be playing a ninth standard fail boy who has a small shop of his own. Whereas Deepika will play an ambitious girl with big dreams who will get married to Anas. She will continue her studies even after she gets married. There will be a huge age difference between the two. Apart from Anas and Deepika, the rest of the cast includes Kanika Maheshwari and Ashok Lokhande in important roles. The story is set in Pushkar (Ajmer). The promos will go on air in July first week and the show is expected to air somewhere in July end. It will be aired in the prime time 9 pm slot."

We spoke to Sumeet Mittal (Producer) who says, "The show has already been delayed since a long time. The time slot has not been decided yet. I will be happy to finish the shooting as soon as possible. I am looking forward to the show."

darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

diii... how do you get such articles??πŸ˜ƒ i mean even i search on google... but i never get them...

Just google it with proper keyword... I did it for "Kapil Nirmal in AXN extreme" or for Anju you can do it "Anjali Abrol in Natrang" πŸ˜›
darshana23 thumbnail
This is one more specifying all challenges in qualifying round itself

He who dares wins on AXN

AXN, brought to Bangalore, the event, AXN Xtreme: India vs Pakistan Challenge.

The hype, drama and excitement attached to any Indo-Pak sporting contest has always been phenomenal. Capitalising on this, AXN brought to the City last week, the AXN Xtreme: India vs Pakistan Challenge.

Close to 150 youngsters fought it out in the blistering heat at the St John's Medical College Grounds as they vied for the top spot in the competition β€” all for the sake of representing their country in the encounter between two of the world's greatest sporting rivals.

The challenges were revealed to participants only on the day of the event to retain an element of surprise and to stimulate creativity, given the limitations and most importantly, to have a level playing field. These included a basic physical challenge consisting of a 200 metre-sprint followed by knee crunches, a multi-discipline hi-impact challenge where contestants had to crawl under a rope frame, about one foot and six inches high over a distance of 15 feet, jump a six feet wall with no assistance, do a spot of rope climbing at high altitude to prove that they had the endurance and skills required for the event.

The shortlisted candidates had to then pick up a nut and bolt from a transparent box β€” swarming with close to a 1000 cockroaches! Finally, they had to drink a concoction of milk, bittergourd juice and raw eggs.

In this battle of physical strength and nerves, Gaurav Yadav emerged the winner.
He will now join Kapil K Nirmal from Mumbai, Jiten Sahni from New Delhi and the winner from Kolkata to be pitted against a corresponding four-member team from Karachi.

"The big contest will be at Taiwan or Singapore to ensure that neither of the teams have the advantage of home turf," said Rohit Bhandari, assistant vice-president (sales & marketing), SET India Ltd.

The original production will be broadcast Asia-wide, on AXN, in the final quarter of 2004.

So fasten your seat belts as AXN takes you through a series of challenges that seek to include popular sports and unusual dares.

http://archive.deccanherald.com/Deccanherald/sep022004/metro4.asp