Milee thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Did You Know...???

That Sushmita Sen loves to pen down poems and has recent an excellent on Shahjehan and Mumtaz symbolizing the Taj Mahal.

That Amitabh Bachchan is known for his punctuality. He sets an example for others to follow.
That Mughal-E-Azam was the costliest film ever made during its time. It was made in a budget of Rs. 5 cr.
That Aamir Khan has worked as a child artiste in his father Taher Hussain's Yaadon Ki Baarat.
That Sunil Shetty loves to play with soft toys
That Shahrukh loves to play with remote control cars
That Manisha Koirala bites her nails when tensed
That Sushmita Sen does not read at all. The only books she likes to read are the ones that have quotations.
 That Aishwarya Rai who is called Ash by friends is also called Gullu at home
 That aamir Khan thinks for five minutes to before giving an answer that may be as irrelevant as saying yes or no
That Ajay Devgan pricks his cigarette with a pin, making holes in them, before smoking so as to reduce the intake of nicotine
 That Sushmita Sen loves animals. She has a snake as a pet. She also has four dogs and pampers them to the hilt.
 That actress Rekha's real name is Bhanu Rekha Ganesan
Found it interesting so thought to share wid u alll😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heart girl thumbnail
i think its bn posted earlier too but i find it lovely reading it agin and agin lol πŸ˜† the 1 which surprised me was susmita senz poetry πŸ˜›
galcrazy thumbnail
hey tht was interestin neways thnxxxxxx
bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
cool i didn't know that
thnx for telling