Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

I would have liked

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I know we are getting amazing episodes and I have no complains as far as getting Nivren scenes are concerned but I would have liked if Nivi would have understood Viren's importance in her life herself. Not at the cost of Dewitta being snatched from her. Coz I do feel sorry for that baby being raised by again an evil person. Though I know it is temporrary and soon Maansi will be out but still. But I'm loving the episodes these days. Wish CT's could have given these to us earlier then the show would have not gone down the drain. But atleast it will be ended leaving sweet memories in our mind and smile on our face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
our nicren ...rocking...hahahaha...
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The problem is nivi thinks viren is never serious and he plays pranks and jokes around ...so she never listens to him or takes him seriously and I dont know what kind of a wife would do that as no matter how playful ur hubby is you need to take him seriously
ViraatMaanviLov thumbnail
yes ur rith,,,happy with nivren scene,
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
you are right yaar gonna miss this show badlyy yaar
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Zarmeen, yes I agree with you. But "der aaye durust aaye." No complaints.. I am thankful to Siddharth for bringing in Mansi so that Nivi can foucs on Viren and she is doing exactly that. I seriously wish CTs had showed these couple of months ago then our CCBM would have been on the top... Chalo, atleast end mein to achha dikha rahe hain taki we can keep these memories with us.
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree Zarmeen.  But as anju said,  dheere dheere, she is changing.  These days the epis are so full of their love and communication and her total comfort with him...I am so glad we're getting this at least now.
As you said, yeh sab pehle dikhate to the whole experience would have been different!  I really hope they clear Viren from being the main stalker, but that may be too much to hope for in 12 days!  Still, they've done a great job in the last several days.