devradfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have been watching cb 2 from epi 1 and had watched almost all the epi of cb 1 .the main diff btw them is that there was more of excitement during cb 1 and curiosity was there to know
that what wil happen to radev love story and much more specially when written by damini kanwal shetty and kalpana chandra khurrana . When chaubey comes level of writting continue to decline .and result into dip into trps and at last into abrupt ending (a classic unforgettable   decision by zee tv)   .for cb 2 story has been better what the chaubeys have written for cb1 .for they sake of cb they should not pick the plot from cb 1.should add excitement and curiosity to radev love story .firstly they should make DEV character more attached tothe audience and adorable. These are only my views and sorry if my word hurts radev fans

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dont worry everyone has the right to an opinion!myself i am happy how the story is developing,like this track,the race between dev and rohan !cb1 and cb2 are two diferent shows,take them as they are and enjoy,cv know what they r doing!
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

Dont worry everyone has the right to an opinion!myself i am happy how the story is developing,like this track,the race between dev and rohan !cb1 and cb2 are two diferent shows,take them as they are and enjoy,cv know what they r doing!

agree with u
instcris thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tout les deux film ont les plus bons acteurs, Rubina et Avinash que nous les adorons. Donc je les suivrerai en tous leurs shows sans difference.
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Everyone has his own opinion and has the right so,i can understand ur feelings the thing is that we are emotionally too much attached to cb1 and as for now not that much with cb2 becoz radev love story is still not at its peak but i do know one thing that in cb2 radev love story would be very much exciting and our curiosity level will go much higher and the parts that cv missed in radev love story in cb1 will hopefully will not be missed in cb2 and i am expecting much more from cb2...So do watch out
anusha34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harrokh

Everyone has his own opinion and has the right so,i can understand ur feelings the thing is that we are emotionally too much attached to cb1 and as for now not that much with cb2 becoz radev love story is still not at its peak but i do know one thing that in cb2 radev love story would be very much exciting and our curiosity level will go much higher and the parts that cv missed in radev love story in cb1 will hopefully will not be missed in cb2 and i am expecting much more from cb2...So do watch out

I TOTALY agree with u dear
devradfan thumbnail
ya i dont want to hurt your feelimgs but from my point of view creative look like that they are confused and are in a hurry . They have missed many impt moment of story like they havent show no college love scenes and they just switch to wedding from there ratings drastically droped. Most imp was dev confess his love for radhika was a low profile affair and suddenly rohan character turnsnegative. New telly buz article says a new track of sath pherras. Cvs are totaly confused
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
exactly we have not seen radev love story still now i hope it will start after vrat savitri pooja and then for sure its curiosity will increas with interesting
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: instcris

Tout les deux film ont les plus bons acteurs, Rubina et Avinash que nous les adorons. Donc je les suivrerai en tous leurs shows sans difference.

agree i think both the seasons are the best  :D lol... and nice french :P reminds me of my school days lol
devradfan thumbnail
sorry but i cant understand french can u translate into english