Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]
The Author Of this Post have Chosen to Restrict the Content Of the Post to Members Only

Saath Nibhana Saathiya
Written Update ~|~ Wednesday ~|~ 02-06-2011
Episode #290

~~***~~
No Hopes About Today's Episode..Other than.Just Gopi Getting Scared! and UrShi being Successful in their Plan...Hope u like Today's Update and Apologies If there are Any Mistakes! Do Drop a Comment and Press the Like Button for Appreciating!
~~***~~

Part 1
In the Night Rashi throws the Red Water in the Basin...Kokila comes there! she tells Wow..U are on time to Serve food..Its Good But now go on top and Call Hetal and Jigar..Rashi Leaves

Heta comes to Jigar..Jigar is Sad..Hetal gives Jigar his Phone..Hetal asks What happened to u..u are sad? Jigar tells No..Hetal tells I am Ur Mother..I can see! Jigar tells that He feels Sad..he feels some pain..Hetal tells The Day i came here..Ur dad was always Working I used to feel the Same..I am telling u all this Because the things u keep in ur Mind..Will become a problem..U sit with rashi talk to her properly..I have Full faith that Jigar will do this..Rashi hears all this. She comes and tells Kokila called all of u'll for dinner...

After dinner all leave..Except Jigar..Jigar goes up to Rashi and tells Rashi Your Dal was nice..Rashi tells that she didn't Make anything! jigar tells Lets go for a Walk..She makes Faces! Jigar asks Why is ur mood so bad..She tells From when have u started thinking about my mood..U go and Keep Telling Bad things About me to Hetal maa na! Jigar tells No..Rashi tell No I know everything..She is walking to the kitchen she turns back and tells U had only told..First let us become friends then..But now U are only forgetting that

In the Kitchen Gopi is thinking About all the things that happened to her Today..She gets scared and is about to drop a Vessel which had milk in it..Kokila Catches the Vessel..and Asks Gopi..What happened? Are u Ok? Gopi keeps looking at her

Part 2
Gopi tells That I wasn't concentrating..Kokila says What? No Concentration! Tell me the Truth! Gopi tells that She is tired..Kokila tells her to take care..She continues and tells her to Make some Vegetable (Don't know the name) She tells Gopi to Make it Spicy..Gopi tells..Maa Ji..But Ahem ji doesn't like Spicy stuff! Kokila tells I know but this Vegetable he likes with lot of Masala..In his Childhood He used to finish the Whole vessel and Ask for more! So make it Nicely ok? Gopi Smiles...

Gopi is walking towards her room..She see's Rashi near her room..Gopi thinks Maybe Rashi ben needs my help! The Phone Rings..She goes to Pick up the phone! She says Hello Hello!! Rashi taps her from behind! She turns Scared! Rashi asks Who's Phone is it..Gopi tells She was telling Hello Hello but no one is saying anything! Rashi takes the Phone and Keeps it..Okay..Now lets go to sleep..Jai Shri Krishna!..Gopi calls Rashi and Asks her weather u need help? Rashi tells Help? Gopi: No u were near my room na..Rashi says.I near ur room..Are u mad..I was here near the Temple..I was preparing everthing for tomorrow..Gopi is scared..She tells I don't know what is happening...I can't understand anything..She tells Rashi ben Is this Ghost or Evil Spirit? Rashi tells No No..Are u mad..From Morning u are speaking this rubbish..Gopi tells If u were not there then Who was there u only think? Rashi tells Yaa...The footprints near Ahem jii..U see everything In ur room or Either near Ahem na..Is it any Ghost..Gopi catches Rashi's hand! Yaa i was thinking the Same! Rashi tells No No..Stop talking This Rubbish..She goes far..She tells Now u go to sleep..She turns back and tells And ya..don't speak to me about all this i get scared

Part 3
Dhaval is telling! Kinjal i told Urmila that Today our Sale was the Best i got 500 more Rs..than yesterday..U are very Lucky..u just sit for sometime with me near the Shop..Urmila tells Lucky? Huh! Urmila's Phone Rings!

She goes and Answers it..Rashi tells that Gopi is seeing all this Ghosts and all Urmila is Shocked (So am I) She asks What? Rashi tells when I meet u i'll tell u everything! Urmila tells now U Go and tell Hetal to go and do Satya naam Pooja..Rashi tells Pooja its boring yaar! Urmila tells No..In the Way i have planned for her A Plan! Do as i say

In the Morning! Gopi is thinking about all the things Rashi told her! Kokila asks GOPI?what happened to u? Give that Vegetable to Ahem! Ahem tells No..Kokila tells U like it na? Ahem tells that was when i was small now my tastes have changed! Jigar asks Gopi to pass something..Hetal tells That we will have Stya naam Pooja! And Rashi told that we will take Blessings Because we got that Contract! Kokila looks at Rashi..

Gopi is In the Room! Rashi comes there! And gives her Lemon Juice! And tells her to drink it..And not to Worry if Ahem didn't Eat that Vegetable! She leaves and calls up Urmila and tells I have mixed what u told me to Mix! Will that work..Urmila tells It will Work! That Gopi will now be as she was before her wedding!

Jigar and Rashi and set to go..Rashi gets a Call..Urmila tells her to start her acting.She tells WHAT u are sick..Wait i am coming to meet u don't worry..She keeps the Phone and tells Jigar..Jigar tells that He will also Come! She says No..Other wise all will think because of my mom u also didn't go for the Pooja..Rashi leaves..

Gopi is putting her Accessories..She starts Coughing..Kokila reaches there and asks her what happened? She tells Nothing..Kokila tells But see u are coughing and ur Forehead is HOT! U don't come for the Pooja..U sit her and rest..and God Knows u are not well so don't worry! And ya..Take the medicines I have kept it in the Drawer in the Kitchen...

Gopi tells Kokila that she will bring! the Pooja Plate! Kokila tells all that Gopi will not come for the Pooja..She is not well..Kokila comes to know that Rashi is too not Going! Rashi tells that She will Come home fast and Also take care of Gopi..Kokila taunts Rashi..Rashi leaves..Jigar tells everyone that Ahem and Chirag will reach the Temple Directly..All leave..

Gopi closes the Door..and Leaves! She goes to the Kitchen! The Lights go off she is Scared! She lights a candle and going towards the Meter box..she is scared..While walking she hears the Payal's noise(Anklet) noise!She is scared..She reaches the Meter box she is about to Put on the Light and the lights come on..She tells Maybe the Lights had gone!

She reaches the Hall she see's the Main Door Open! She Is scared she hears the Anklet  noise again! She runs to the door..And closes the Door..

Urmila is in The House..she tells Rashi who is dressed in White Saaree to Scare her More and she is so scared that she locked the door also..Rashi tells Ok!

Gopi is walking..She see's A person Walking In White Saaree...She is telling who is this..She follows her she doesn't see her and Runs and locks her Room..Outside her Room she see's the white Dressed Girl..She opens the Door and is Scared!

Precap
Gopi and the Rashi (Ghost) And front..Gopi is Damn Scared! She asks u? who are u? The Ghost says I am his..I want him...She runs to gopi..and trips and Falls..Rashi is rubbing her elbow..Gopi is shocked and Says Rashi ben u? Rashi is Shocked! and is looking at her
~~***~~

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 02 June 2011 at 8:35am

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayshreezombieb1nduNas1Chetnaksnehasanjanaazminamahcirkrishygpragyakumaroinkoinksmile365daysparbhudayalmaaneetfannirleppannukavi.bidaizohrabanuletapniveesandhyanand17emeliaBlacksexyspicyeshasonukamuralishantellbrownhimani88***Anu***dent4uladdooJoshana458nilli_rBidaaifan09tvfreak86srmirjirgattushalinikanagushmuupiesunshine33LurvebooksDreamSzwinter30shaffaSpotChaudhrytm_Nancy_poo_supiBilliCat.-Khush-SunriseGreenSwap-Arhibipsrusha4003-scarlett-evadsimibrar1990PN_luvs_Arjunsandyukadinats07simi_1corvettenithyamkvvirgo_gurlsuk19-tellyaddict-avivakirkANJ4RajiniliciousTarantallegrapyar-ishk.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS WU:2-6-11*Rashi scares Gopi hehehaha*" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tvfreak86

tvfreak86

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
hahahahah hilarious precap!!!! And stupid aham is back to square one!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine33BubblyR

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
wow hilarious, have to see the epi then 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvfreak86

hahahahah hilarious precap!!!! And stupid aham is back to square one!!!

Yaa i agrree!! Precap is gonna be superb waiting for tomorrow..and Ahem U cannot keep any hopes of him changing! Confused LOL

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

wow hilarious, have to see the epi then 

Episode Wasn't that Boring! I think u can Watch it..Tomorrows Episode No one will have to miss..OMG!! LOL

shobi12500

IF-Rockerz

shobi12500

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
rashi scaring gopiLOL

sunshine33

sunshine33

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
oh lawd!  that is a hilarious precap..I can't wait to see!
thank goodness this ghost thing is not too long!

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shobi12500

rashi scaring gopiLOL

LOL She looked mad ROFL when she fell LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top