Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge - KMH 2 [Epi.1-153] (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 26

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KMH-NASHA

naina u have made our smart RPS such a fool who is talking himself.he is too smart to talk to himself he knows even walls have ears. And arjun only gives statement of mickey whynot of RPS for the past injusticearjun being father teresa does not explain. hmm...search me...even i dnt noe why i did that!!:P LOL

NOW I WILL HIDE AWAY. YOU KEEP THE HUMMER READY. i have kept the hummer ready for te past 30 mins...see there i m after u!! Bhaag imi bhaag!!ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

but i loved the last bit We get the re-marriage & twins. wow our aman preet came in together. huh..finally some appreciation...wasnt expecting this from u!!TongueROFL..ROFL...overall great OS. thanx...*takes a bow*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAaksh4IF

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohabbat Lounge - KMH 2 [Epi.1-153] (Page 8)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KMH-NASHA

Goldie

KMH-NASHA

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
beautifull kavya. Don Arjun & the lover boy Arjun images r missing.then would have completed the picture.but awesome avtaars of Arjun.Thanks for refreshing the memories

kavyasamaksh4IF

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Niana nice retake Clap loved arjuhi scenes Day Dreaminghe wants to meet her before wedding and raj wldnt allow LOLClap in the she is about to fight but shouts since she is ready for labor ROFLkya scene hai totally suits arjuhi Clap. well done Thumbs Up
thanx for appreaciation kavya...i was super scared as it was my first OS!!

kavyasamaksh4IF

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KMH-NASHA

beautifull kavya. Don Arjun & the lover boy Arjun images r missing.then would have completed the picture.but awesome avtaars of Arjun.Thanks for refreshing the memories

I din put them wantedly ,  just took the ones where that naughty evil and junoon kind of looks are there,  missed some I think.   thx for liking imtiaz.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHA

KMH-NASHA

Goldie

KMH-NASHA

naina i can't run i am too tired for that. but if u want your chocolate cake then put the hummer away.choice is yours what is it going to be ?

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Wow kavya!! Its awesome!! Loved it!!HeartHeart

kavyasam

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Imi..r u threating me?? *evil glare*

KMH-NASHA

Goldie

KMH-NASHA

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
well u picked the right picks then kavya. the naughty & junoon captured. you have even given the pics perfect lines also they fit with the pics.Thumbs Up

kavyasam

Post Reply New Post

Go to top