Mohabbat Lounge - KMH 2 [Epi.1-153] - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Me done wid my OS on pg 1...plz read nd tel me how is it!!*me super-nail biting*
naina.. nicely done!! loved it especially raj the kabab mein haddi πŸ€£
naina u have made our smart RPS such a fool who is talking himself.he is too smart to talk to himself he knows even walls have ears. And arjun only gives statement of mickey whynot of  RPS for the past injustice arjun being father teresa does not explain.

NOW I WILL HIDE AWAY. YOU KEEP THE HUMMER READY.

but i loved the last bit We get the re-marriage & twins. wow our aman preet came in together.overall great OS.
Thanx aksh!! U saved the last bit of my nails!!..πŸ˜†
Niana  nice  retake  πŸ‘  loved arjuhi  scenes  😍  he wants to meet her before wedding and raj wldnt allow πŸ˜†πŸ‘  in the she is about to fight but shouts since she is ready for labor 🀣 kya scene hai totally suits  arjuhi πŸ‘.  well done πŸ‘πŸΌ
main lekar aayi ek aur collage ,  just arjun singhnai 😳 kaisa hai?

Originally posted by KMH-NASHA

naina u have made our smart RPS such a fool who is talking himself.he is too smart to talk to himself he knows even walls have ears. And arjun only gives statement of mickey whynot of RPS for the past injusticearjun being father teresa does not explain. hmm...search me...even i dnt noe why i did that!!:P πŸ˜†

NOW I WILL HIDE AWAY. YOU KEEP THE HUMMER READY. i have kept the hummer ready for te past 30 mins...see there i m after u!! Bhaag imi bhaag!!🀣..🀣..🀣..

but i loved the last bit We get the re-marriage & twins. wow our aman preet came in together. huh..finally some appreciation...wasnt expecting this from u!!πŸ˜›πŸ€£..🀣...overall great OS. thanx...*takes a bow*
beautifull kavya. Don Arjun & the lover boy Arjun images r missing.then would have completed the picture.but awesome avtaars of Arjun.Thanks for refreshing the memories
Originally posted by kavyasam

Niana nice retake πŸ‘ loved arjuhi scenes 😍he wants to meet her before wedding and raj wldnt allow πŸ˜†πŸ‘ in the she is about to fight but shouts since she is ready for labor 🀣kya scene hai totally suits arjuhi πŸ‘. well done πŸ‘πŸΌ
thanx for appreaciation kavya...i was super scared as it was my first OS!!
Originally posted by KMH-NASHA

beautifull kavya. Don Arjun & the lover boy Arjun images r missing.then would have completed the picture.but awesome avtaars of Arjun.Thanks for refreshing the memories

I din put them wantedly ,  just took the ones where that naughty evil and junoon kind of looks are there,  missed some I think.   thx for liking imtiaz.