Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Aksh...😲.😲.😲... dis was amazingly done...everything handled so well...👏.👏.👏...
Hw i wish it was u n nt PB as d "Creative" director of KMH...😆

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

ML is back!! Aksh superb post!!

kavyasam thumbnail
kaha ho sab ? 

niana link pm kardungi uss poll ka .

@mandy -  welcome back,  hope everyone comes back and make this active 😛

kavyasam thumbnail

Rewriting the end

let me start with  arjun and arohi coming out of the jail after arjun is proved innocent. 

Arjun  and  Arohi   came out of the jail only to find  themselves alone outside.   Arjun  asked arohi if she wanted to talk to   her family and let them know .   Arohi  denies 'jo log  mere pati par vishwas nahi kar sakte , mujhe unse  koi rishta  nahi rakhna hai '   Arjun 'par arohi woh phir bhi tumhara parivaar hai , tumhare daddu bhi hai '  arohi  - "mera parivaar to sirf tum ho arjun, ab se sirf main aur tum yahi apna duniya hai,  daddu se main milungi unse ashirvad bhi to lena hai ,   aur wahi ek hai jo mujhe samajh payenge '  arjun - ' jaise tum chaho , ab chale ' arohi - 'kaha '  arjun - 'apne ghar '  and they go to arjun's mom's house and we see that scene where they are cleaning and she is his maina and he is her tota 😆😳.

Meanwhile  daddu is in hospital with family members around him and he is asking if they went to get arjuhi from the station.   Arvind,  sudheer and chachu look  down with guilt on their faces and say that they were late.   Daddu  is disappointed and motions lovedeep to come near him.  'arohi ko phone karke pucho beta , theek hai kya, woh tumse jaroor baat karegi'  , lovedeep calls arohi and finds out that  they are in arjun's house,   everyone is ready to go there , daddu stops them saying  'give them some time , agar woh  yaha aane se pehle  apne ghar gaye hai iska matlab woh pehle  sabko yeh batana chahte hai ki  unki duniya bas gayi hai ,  hume kuch der intezaar karna hoga '

Mickhael  on  finding out that  arjun is out of jail is  fuming with anger and jealousy again,  he goes to rudra and  tells him  'aapne  kaha tha agar main ksa par goli chalaunga to  arjun  dohsi  kehlayega,  lekin ab to woh   azaad ho gaya '  rudra - 'matlab  tum apne iss kaam mein bhi naakamiyaab rahe'  micky - 'aap agar  thoda sa bhi apna  nazar mere upar  dalte  to  main bhi arjun se bada khiladi ban sakta tha '  rudra - 'mikhael  yeh  sirf  meri parvarish ka nateeja nahi hai jo arjun ko sabse alag banata , woh   uske khoon mein hai '   micky - 'matlab?'  rudra - 'matlab yeh ki arjun ke  maa  baap  bahut hi kaabil aur imaandar the , jinko mujhe apne business ke liye hatana hi pada '  micky -  'aap arjun ke maa baap ko jaante the? '  rudra - ' haan jaanta hoon,  akhir  woh mere partner jo tha DK Singhania (just the surname match, they are not related ) , isiliye to humara business ka naam Singhania and Co hai  ,   bahut saal pehle ki baat hai  jab main  iss shehar mein apna ek naam banana chahta tha ,  aur  apne business partner ki imaandaari ki vajah se yeh main kar nahi pa raha tha,  unhi dino mujhe ek  business idea sujha jiska  arjun ka  dad   khilaf tha use raaste se hata diya maine , kisiko khabar tak nahi huyi  uske ma bhi yahi samajh liya ki  pati ka maut accident tha ,   woh aurat bhi imandaar thi aur apne pati ke will ke anusaar woh bhi business ka atut  hissa ban jaati ,  tabhi  mujhe dig ksa se bhi  ek  account chukta karna tha, jinhone mere pyar ko masal diya tha ,   mauka milte hi maine  arjun ke maa par  ilzaam lagvaya ' 
micky is shocked to hear all this , rudra continues - ' tab  ksa dig nahi the aur unke beta  ek majboot case dhoond raha tha,  evidence maine aise create karvadiya ki  sudhir ahluwalia  ne prove kar diya ki woh ek terrorist hai aur ksa  unko apne  custody mein le liya ,   unhone arjun ko apne maa se alag kiya , maine karvaya , arjun ki mom  uske liye jail mein  letters likha aur mujhe diya , maine  unko dilasa diya ki  main palunga arjun ko , woh tabhi nahi janti thi ki sabke liye zimmedaar main tha '   ksa jab arjun ke mom ko  jail pahuncha rahe the , to maine kuch logo ko bheja  chaos  create karvaya aur  usi shootout mein  arjun ki mom  mar gayi .''  maine arjun ko ek aadmi ke havale kiya aur  use  kahi chod dene ko kaha , but like fate has it  I kept track of him and found him at the orphanage and used him against  ahluwalia's,   jab  pata chala ki  woh arohi ke liye  mujhe aur mere business ko chodna chahta hai to  woh mere liye  kuch nahi  tha ,  abhi bhi waqt  hai  use  khatam  karne ke liye,  iss baar main plan karunga ' 

'aap aur kitna  khelenge  mere zindagi se  '  suddenly a voice boomed  ,   arjun was standing there with tears in his eyes and  shock and disbelief on his face.   daadi, romit and raashi were standing along with him.  Micky panicked  while rudra stood  still composed   'yeh mat bhulo ki yeh zindagi maine tumhe di hai '  arjun -'woh zindagi jo meri  kabhi ho hi nahi sakti,  woh zindagi  jiske liye mujhe apne maa baap ko khona pada, woh zindagi jo sirf  apki matlab ke liye banayi gayi'  rudra -'haan wahi zindagi jo tumhe  apna vajood bhi diya'  arjun - ' nahi diya  mere vajood mere maa baap ne diya jo meri  pehchaan hai ,  agar woh nahi hota to main kabh  yaha se nikal nahi paata ,  aur  rahi baat  aapke  vajood ki  woh main abhi  mita sakta hoon'   he went ahead with what he said and disclosed the facts to police who arrested  micky and  rudra for all their  illegal activiities.  

While arjun was at it here , shefu met arohi  with a  black file in her hand  , arohi -'yeh kya hai '  shefu 'yaad hai tumne mujhse kaha tha  isme papers jalane ke liye ? ' maine file to nahi jalayi thi lekin hath mein jo paper aaye the woh jala diya tha ,  yeh mere paas thi aur main tumhe dena bhool gayi thi'  arohi anxiously opened it and was relieved to see  that  the letter  arjun's mom wrote and  his birth certificate were intact,  shefu had burned the recods that contained her daddu's name,  (which arjun already knows thru a file that was planted by rudra in the orphanage 🤓) ,  she was happy ,   she waited for arjun to come home .  when he came  she showed him the file which  made him emotional  to read his mom's letter ,  as he ended the letter tears rolled down his cheeks and  he  said aloud  'maine aapko  insaaf dila diya maa'   (I was so much disturbed with the fact  that he din get to read his mom's letter isiliye yeh sab karna pada) .    He ran his hands thru the file and pulled out a picture ,  a happy family picture that had his mom dad and him.  that was the first time he was looking at his dad, who looked so much like him.   

Arohi was overwhelmed to see arjun like this,   finally everything had come to a happy ending,  they went to visit  daddu at the hospital  where all the family members  tried to talk to them.  arjuhi  politely acknowledged them but refused to be part of the family and  wanted more time to come to terms.   Sudhir and amrit were  guilty that they knew who arjun was but did not  behave compassionately with him,  arjun did forgive  but  it was evident  he  was not going to forget . 

Arjun and Arohi started their new life in that house,  they are blissfully happy they made a new ghosla for themselves,  arjun's naughtiness was increasing day by day only making arohi happier by the day.  Arjun had started real estate business with his dad's name and arohi supported him.

Daddu was back home, DJ back from gurudwara,  she and teji are back to being frnds, raashi took care of  raj,  rudra and  micky in jai,   search was on for jiggy an accomplice in all this,  kumud stayed with raashi,  romit continued with his studies and shefu was still with him,  billu  lived close by to arjun's house.   

Arohi is shown  pregnant  and arjun is pampering her like a delicate flower and she enjoys all the attention .   a leap of one year is shown and  arjuhi are playing with  aman preet . ⭐️😍
Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey guyz.. thnx for the appreciation.. it seriously is appaling that PB cudnt think of half these things.. i wudnt gloat, but is it too much to ask!!?!

kavya.. waiting for urs.. baaki sab, u guyz also pitch in n write... 

ML rocks, n u guyz make it rocking!!! mwah!!

p.s. look at me going all senti in 2 min.. been away from here for so long.. feels like 1 month!!😆
SHAHAD971 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Kavya  great!! nice idea to always keep ML lively.
Anyway i'm not a good writer but i'll be there to support those who give a try.
@Aksh nice one!! No more mystery, no more confusion and finally we got to see everyone for the grand final as it was supposed to be. Thank you for that!!
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Aksh...was missing u...!!..u seemed to have vanished off from everywhere!!..:(
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i made chicken biryani but for the vegetarians below is plain biryani.

Here naina ,rasika,aksh ,kavya,Ari & all u ml- ians my daughters birthday food for u guys. naina & rasika i have passed your wishes & she say's thankyou & is asking for her presents.
Edited by KMH-NASHA - 12 years ago
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Here imi...heres the bday cake nd gift from me:

CAKE:

CAKE+GIFTS: 😆

PRESENTS:

ps- i really love the 2nd present..so i m taking it as a return gift...!!...😛..😳Edited by arjuhi4eva - 12 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail
Wow  thanks  Imtiaz ,  Convey our wishes  to your daughter, 

Wishing her a Very Happy Birthday.