Khushi Arnav VM - Do Pal (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

EkPaheli

IF-Sizzlerz

EkPaheli

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miranda_Frost

it is very nice.you girls have done a good job.with small promos you made so much.

thanks Miranda 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khushi Arnav VM - Do Pal (Page 7)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

EkPaheli

IF-Sizzlerz

EkPaheli

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jenny1000

EEPPP.. I was wondering whether you would make a VM on them or not and am so glad u did.

Haww. this is one of my favorite favorite songs ever.  Tujh Bhula Diya is like rocking and I love this part man.

It's okay Aani.  U will like Barun as the show goes on or you will learn to tolerate him as the show goes on.. Barun thing reminds me of when Mohit entered MJHT and people bashed him for either not being able to act or just didn't like him and then he eventually grew acceptance of everyone;) so i am pakka sure you will learn to like, not love but def like Barun as the show goes on.. Haha, it looks like I am PLAYING advocate hereLOL

I loved the VM. One, because you made it.Embarrassed 2) because I love love the song. 3) Because you used my favorites parts of the entire promo on it.. the rain sequence.. DUHBlushingThe entire VM is awesome. Only one complaint. Damn, why is it so damn short? It was fab.. Make more please:)

I wish that white sequence is shown soon, either in a promo or in the upcoming weeks. cause then that scene along with the promo wouldbe so damn perfect.. the white sequence, the divine dargah shot.Embarrassed

Hey thanks so much Jen, it means a lot to me that you liked the vm so much ... and I know this song is so damn beautiful ... I love Mohit chauhan' voice.Day Dreaming... he is another Mohit I like LOLLOL

now for your complaint why is it short lol Jen the promo was only so much and I couldnt and dint want to use the scenes of the prev ones ... somehow I dont like those so much and besides I had only so much footage so hopefully if i can stick through this show ... i will surely make more vms

and lol u r PLAYING his advocate here LOL yeah i know what u mean and honestly am not being hard on the guy just saying I have to get used to him and see if he can impress meEmbarrassed you know me better then that Jen i never bash if i dont like a certain actor/actress/show i just dont bother Embarrassed hope though Barun is good enough to make me LIKE him... as you know, with San somehow I can LOVE only Mohit Embarrassed ... but for her will try to sit through this hope it is good I have faith in San and Nissar so 2 good things so far
Wink

Edited by Neha2704 - 04 June 2011 at 3:43am

EkPaheli

IF-Sizzlerz

EkPaheli

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a little faith

Aahana,

That was just skillful editing. 23 seconds of intense emotions upon the brink.  Just breath taking!

I loved, JUST LOVED, the manner you impeccably edited that opening. Your forte of selecting the most appropriate song, here those piano strings, playing that melody that we do not know and yet it its soothing sound makes it sound so familiar, close and beloved, like the story that is about to unfold. Star

I loved, JUST LOVED, the intermittent use of that rain scene so that it binds the whole together, in an inspired way so that it is difficult to discern that this was just once a promo!Embarrassed The symmetry of their actions alone, whilst the contrast of it in public beautifully brought out by your editing!

I loved how you begin the lyrics, do pal @0:09 in your vm the moment you actually bring them eye to eye as well. Clap Then those flashes of his need to let the rain extinguish that fire, that warmth he felt in his heart at the sight of her.  Clap Then that layering of that moment @0:17 upon that find line between private and public he watches her through his reflection in that glass, as he opens the blinds, here a metaphor for his eyes, so that whilst his own heart and feelings take hidden steps towards her, he, his reflection in truth represents that he is his own wall between him and her. StarStarStar

We start with him and her and that moment that binds their hearts together, as encapsulated in that picture that she holds onto, that she tries to repair, just like their bond, whereas the starkness of his rejection of any such amends at the end.  Clap

Aahana, I was in awe at what you did with so little, that detailing and depth and I wonder at those vms that you will weave together in the future. Embarrassed

Please add me to your Khushi Arnav, VM pm list. Embarrassed

With much love, Sabah

thank u so much Sabah as always I am humbled by and in awe of you actually goodness more then what I could make ... its your interpretation that gave me the goosebumps actually as always your kind words have touched me truly thanks so much Sabah and indeed whenever I make a new vm will PM u for sure else ...if u dont mind my suggestion u can keep tabs on it by subscribing to my channel on youtube Embarrassed

thanks once again sabah Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Gosh, that was amazing.
& I agree, the 4th promo said so much more than the first three. *giggles*

Just letting you know I'll be adding this thread to the Arnav&Khushi AT.. will this remain your VM gallery?

<3 Sabi.

EkPaheli

EkPaheli

IF-Sizzlerz

EkPaheli

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettyfulwishes

Gosh, that was amazing.
& I agree, the 4th promo said so much more than the first three. *giggles*

Just letting you know I'll be adding this thread to the Arnav&Khushi AT.. will this remain your VM gallery?

<3 Sabi.

hey Sabi thanks so much

yeah sure u can add the link of this thread to the AT Smile thanks so much ... yeah would make this thread itself my VM gall for the future vms Embarrassed

loveaboveall.

26javey

IF-Sizzlerz

26javey

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
I love it. It is amazing. You've done a beautiful job with it

EkPaheli

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
loved it

EkPaheli

itstheclimb

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

EkPaheli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.