Page 4 of 10

EkPaheli

IF-Sizzlerz

EkPaheli

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kash-fanforever

Woww Amazing Vm Nice Song

thanks dear

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khushi Arnav VM - Do Pal (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaddi

Groupbie

shaddi

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I like the pair of sanaya & barun day by day...i like monaya too but the pair of barun & sanaya is tooo cute!!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21EkPaheli

-SanzAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-SanzAngel-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
OMG OMG Aani ... only 23 sec Shocked ... superb work jaan ... its soo painfull vm :) awesum work :) do make them moreee
ye dil maange more lolz
love ya
- S a n a -

WooHooHaha21EkPaheli

a little faith

Goldie

a little faith

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Aahana,

That was just skillful editing. 23 seconds of intense emotions upon the brink.  Just breath taking!

I loved, JUST LOVED, the manner you impeccably edited that opening. Your forte of selecting the most appropriate song, here those piano strings, playing that melody that we do not know and yet it its soothing sound makes it sound so familiar, close and beloved, like the story that is about to unfold. Star

I loved, JUST LOVED, the intermittent use of that rain scene so that it binds the whole together, in an inspired way so that it is difficult to discern that this was just once a promo!Embarrassed The symmetry of their actions alone, whilst the contrast of it in public beautifully brought out by your editing!

I loved how you begin the lyrics, do pal @0:09 in your vm the moment you actually bring them eye to eye as well. Clap Then those flashes of his need to let the rain extinguish that fire, that warmth he felt in his heart at the sight of her.  Clap Then that layering of that moment @0:17 upon that find line between private and public he watches her through his reflection in that glass, as he opens the blinds, here a metaphor for his eyes, so that whilst his own heart and feelings take hidden steps towards her, he, his reflection in truth represents that he is his own wall between him and her. StarStarStar

We start with him and her and that moment that binds their hearts together, as encapsulated in that picture that she holds onto, that she tries to repair, just like their bond, whereas the starkness of his rejection of any such amends at the end.  Clap

Aahana, I was in awe at what you did with so little, that detailing and depth and I wonder at those vms that you will weave together in the future. Embarrassed

Please add me to your Khushi Arnav, VM pm list. Embarrassed

With much love, Sabah

Edited by a little faith - 03 June 2011 at 11:02am

WooHooHaha21EkPaheli

-Pooja-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Pooja-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
beautiful mix !

WooHooHaha21EkPaheli

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
EEPPP.. I was wondering whether you would make a VM on them or not and am so glad u did.

Haww. this is one of my favorite favorite songs ever.  Tujh Bhula Diya is like rocking and I love this part man.

It's okay Aani.  U will like Barun as the show goes on or you will learn to tolerate him as the show goes on.. Barun thing reminds me of when Mohit entered MJHT and people bashed him for either not being able to act or just didn't like him and then he eventually grew acceptance of everyone;) so i am pakka sure you will learn to like, not love but def like Barun as the show goes on.. Haha, it looks like I am PLAYING advocate hereLOL

I loved the VM. One, because you made it.Embarrassed 2) because I love love the song. 3) Because you used my favorites parts of the entire promo on it.. the rain sequence.. DUHBlushingThe entire VM is awesome. Only one complaint. Damn, why is it so damn short? It was fab.. Make more please:)

I wish that white sequence is shown soon, either in a promo or in the upcoming weeks. cause then that scene along with the promo wouldbe so damn perfect.. the white sequence, the divine dargah shot.Embarrassed

WooHooHaha21EkPaheli

WooHooHaha21

IF-Dazzler

WooHooHaha21

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
WOW! Its such an ausum mix! I so love it! I have only one complaint, this VM is sooo short! Kyun? But overall an ausum VM! Superb song selection and scenes too! I already love the last promo the most! Keep coming up with Hun.. Clap Clap 

Love Nattie!

Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 03 June 2011 at 12:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EkPaheli

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
amazing vm hun :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EkPaheli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.