Sasural Genda Phool

suhana and bhondu

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

member11

Groupbie

member11

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Hi guys.. I am a silent reader for many years and don't post much.. but I coudnt help this time.. I am loving every character in this show from Inder to meena kumari .. excepishan and suhana..especially after this amnesia track.. am I the only one who feels this way? And its high time they should double up the efforts in finding Rohan..even though he is not a main character I don't understand how badi ma, dadji and alok don't worry about that but worry about Disha so much who is right in front of them and physically fit.. just my point of view.. I don't mean to critize any chracter

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "suhana and bhondu" in Sasural Genda Phool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

member11

Groupbie

member11

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
I ment ishan not Disha..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top