Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Do Indian Guys think like that? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

rsp00

rsp00

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Its not just India where the thinking is like this, I live in America and even my guy cousins who were born and raised here are that shallow. I agree they dont care about age, but looks are a big deal. And yes they are cocky too.. actually not just the guys from my family, but many guys i know here focus mainly on looks.. all they want is a trophy wife, and the girls personality or beliefs.. none of that matters. Its actually quite scary when i know im at the time of my life where I need to start talking to guys.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do Indian Guys think like that? (Page 4)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-shehzaadi-

IF-Rockerz

-shehzaadi-

SRGMP L'il Champs Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Ok I do not think that's true. I have a lot of guy friends and they're all brown. Very few are like that though. I mean come on its not practical. You can't just decide to spend your entire life with some one because you like the way they look. To say that all Indian guys would be that silly is itself pretty silly. And of course, not all girls are bimbos yet they do find loving Indian husbands.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.-Chandramukhi-

rsp00

rsp00

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shehzaadi-

Ok I do not think that's true. I have a lot of guy friends and they're all brown. Very few are like that though. I mean come on its not practical. You can't just decide to spend your entire life with some one because you like the way they look. To say that all Indian guys would be that silly is itself pretty silly. And of course, not all girls are bimbos yet they do find loving Indian husbands.

yeah it may not be true.. The thing is, most of the guys i know are like that.. and I've seen marriages take place on silly terms.. so I guess my thinking is altered. You are lucky tho... that you know only a few guys which are like that :) I guess there are some practical guys out there afterall

lordboomboom

lordboomboom

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Hello everyone. Well I am watching the first week reruns now and since I am a Sakshi Fan I thought its time to come back to IF. Well this topic did throw me off track. I am an Indian Guy and have never been abroad. I am overweight and my weight keeps fluctuating. My wife's the same too. We both fell in love in college and we were not the most popular and definitely not the most beautiful around. But in our eyes both of us were the most beautiful :) It all depends on the person. Generalizing that brown guys (and I dont mean the color) are superficial is wrong. In fact if you ask people (mostly in the interiors) here they generalize that people from west (especially the "brown" people who are based in the west) are the most superficial which sometimes I see is true when they visit here :) But I dont believe it coz I do have loads of friends brown-non-brown-indian-western and I have seen a mix of everything. So long story short, yes guys do want beautiful wives and girls do want handsome rich guys. Guys want rich only daughters of their parents as wives while the girl want rich guy who should be the only son and has no sisters etc :) This is common mentality in the arranged marriage scenario. But even in West there are loads of such cases. Its normal human mentality. However there are countless examples where guys go for matured smart educated girl who might not be beautiful in the "traditional" sense. As they say everything lies on the Eyes on the Beholder :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shoma_Nimmi.saniya9919-shehzaadi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.