Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Do Indian Guys think like that? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
it's the menatality of almost typical south asian men Dead khud chahe 40s main ho, larki chaiye 16 yrz old Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxicanizorSmritiKathaHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do Indian Guys think like that? (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gauri92

gauri92

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Umm...sorry, but where exactly were you when you were in India???
Most of the people I know, and yes, a lot of guys are included as well, are down to earth ones who have no issues as such regarding age, caste, religion and such. Yes, there are men out there who look for trophy wives, nut they happen to exist in each and every country and you cannot generalize that to India. Yes, we have those nosy MIL's and others trying to hook you up simply because, for better or worse, parents and elders in this country have not learnt to 'let go' as they have in other cultures...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shoma_Nimmi.Nikita99WanderbugPrinsesse.Suvi

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
My mum was complaining about this the other day lol. My female cousin in India is really thin and any thinner she would be anorexic, the silly idiot hardly eats cause shes worried about getting fat cause no guy will go for her when it comes to marriage its so sad. Here in the UK I been rejected sometimes because of a slight disfigurement which iv had since birth cause they are looking for a perfect woman that doesn't exist. Some people just live in dream land or are just plain vain themselves. Vain asian men are the worse they know they are handsome and put others down its not a good thing in finding a future partner as that vain attitude leads to them being alone cause no one would put up with it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxicanizorPrinsesse.Suvi

KalyWayne07

IF-Dazzler

KalyWayne07

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

My mum was complaining about this the other day lol. My female cousin in India is really thin and any thinner she would be anorexic, the silly idiot hardly eats cause shes worried about getting fat cause no guy will go for her when it comes to marriage its so sad. Here in the UK I been rejected sometimes because of a slight disfigurement which iv had since birth cause they are looking for a perfect woman that doesn't exist. Some people just live in dream land or are just plain vain themselves. Vain asian men are the worse they know they are handsome and put others down its not a good thing in finding a future partner as that vain attitude leads to them being alone cause no one would put up with it.

That's really sad yaar.. ): You know what? TV is ruining their minds, they believe in everything they see on TV, but reality is somewhat different than what is shown on TV. Meaning, if a guy on TV thinks that have a beautiful and young girl in their lives would make everything better then they are mistaking. What they don't know is that these beautiful girls can be evils. What I believe is that people these days are very selfish and only care about themselves and not others. They just want everything perfect. I feel pity for those.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxicPrinsesse.Suvi

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
This does exist everywhere

However I find this unreal expectation of a woman exists very strongly in India

The girl has to be fair - ok we are all indian so this doesnt make sense..we were made to have lightly tanned skin

The girl has to be slim - indian women are curvy and have an hour glass figure..size 0 or 3 is really unrealistic and unflattering for most indian women (some can pull it off..but for how long?)

The girl has to be well mannered ie if your saas yells at you..you smile politely

The girl should be a homemaker - some women choose this...and thats fine..because its their choice...however there are women that want to work and go back to school but their inlaws dont support this..in major cities like Delhi or Bombay this may be more accepted but I find it rare..or its portrayed as rare by Indian media

If you are an indian overweight girl and especially close to or in your 30's (I dont mean 10-20 lbs overweight here) then I wish you the best of luck..cause although there is nothing wrong with you...the mother in laws of india and the mamma's boys will find something wrong with you..unless you are from Canada/US/Abroad...then you are their golden ticket.

I live in Canada and find guys here pretty cocky and all but they are not so obsessed with age..cause here its expected the woman work after marriage so a woman spending time on her career is okay...she jus has to look 25 even though she is 35 LOL or be absolutely glamourous

As for what part of India...I went to Punjab area...but I have come across south indian, north indian, Tamil etc etc and they all express similar thoughts

Even people on this forum have expressed similar thoughts

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita99simplytoxicanizorPrinsesse.Suvi

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
On a side note

why is this show on so late...I gotta get up for work at 630AM...and im a zombie by the end of the day

why doesnt anyone have pets in these shows..i love dogs

Nikita99Prinsesse.Suvi

Nikita99

Goldie

Nikita99

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

On a side note

why is this show on so late...I gotta get up for work at 630AM...and im a zombie by the end of the day

why doesnt anyone have pets in these shows..i love dogs

Maybe dogs doesn't fit the criteria of India drama...lol. Where are u in canada cuz here in Vancouver it BALH comes around 7:30

simplytoxicPrinsesse.Suvi

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Im from around Toronto

its on at 10:30

I think cuddly RK needs a cuddly pet ... a cute doggie...I can totally see RK doing that..he has the cushioning for thatLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MonMUM

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.