Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Do Indian Guys think like that? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Wanderbug

IF-Dazzler

Wanderbug

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
I don't know how to respond to this. I am from India never been abroad and hence don't know how Non-Indian are. But i can say this much that certain bad aspects of society are highlighted over much in such dramas. In India like any place else there are various problems in society. Keeping in mind the diversity of this country the social problems are different too. Its not true that no country has social problematic elements...Domestic violence, Molestations,Mugging etc are common problems everywhere...even in US,UK etc...but then not every girl is beaten up in US. not every guy is mugged. Right?

Similarly, India has certain aspects like Honor killing, Dowry problems,etc. But not every girl is burnt by in Laws and not all lovers hacked to death irrespective of what shows like Pratha show. Yes, there is a thing more like a psyche that girl should be beautiful,fair and slim but trust me when chip fall and guys are really looking for a bride that is maybe the third or fourth criteria...or hardly a criteria these days..IF you have met only guys who go after looks then i am sorry to say that you have met only the superficial lot of them. Err..You yourself are saying i am looking for brown guys...well?

90% population in south east Aisa is of tanned skin ,"Brown" as you said..now if every one wanted FAIR and SLIM girl..do you think India would have the kind of population it has? I have friends in both gender a plenty and the kind of guys you are talking about is the rarity. Yes, boys do like beautiful girls just like every girl likes handsome guys...Seriously how many girls are fan of Forrest Whittaker or Om puri for their looks? Compare that with number of fans of Tom cruise,robert pattinson or Hritik or Ranbir! Beautiful people do have it easy,yes agreed.But not every one looks for just that in their life partner...when its about getting married that out look takes a back seat or i should say it should take a backseat.

If you are only coming across people who care for looks much..i feel you are looking at the wrong place or circle.

By the way, i am overweight brown Indian girl too..and my parents too are looking for guys...So if i go by that outlook then my chances of getting married are doomed too...Right? Tongue

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

aranayanisaira22Shoma_gauri92lordboomboomnaina_rainashamma92Nikita99simplytoxicmnx12Pooja_219divy609KalyWayne07halifax004Veritassaniya9919hamzanuhaanizorbewafaSmritiKathaShell16ssroomani-Carrie-Bingelostmymusic.Prinsesse.Suvi-Chandramukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do Indian Guys think like that? (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_KAYNAAT_

_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
i agree 2 u all bt even if we talk abt entertainmaent industry things remain the same in indian film industry we can c preeti zinta,rani mukherje r almost on verge of taking retirement they also must b in their mid 30's bt we still c salman khan, sanjay dutt,sharukh khan who r in their mid 40's still bagging lead roles !!!!wat can we say its same gender biased mentality going on and on 4m centuries...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita99simplytoxicshamma92poeticSmritiKatha

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
lot of brown guys i know are flirts! they're rare to find but there are good guys too..  i see my bros and cousins and they're not superficial at all(most of them) so i still keep hope.. not a lot but there is a ray of hope..lol

o and btw when i say brown i hope you guys understand i'm not talking about the color (don't be surprised cuz lots do)

Edited by brainychild92 - 01 June 2011 at 11:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita99simplytoxicWanderbug

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
yes it did

Its sad but this is state of India now. Many guys here want a bimbo babe for themselves. To add she should also be rich and only daughter of the family. Its hard to accept but its a Fact.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxicBinge

Wanderbug

IF-Dazzler

Wanderbug

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

lot of brown guys i know are flirts! they're rare to find but there are good guys too..  i see my bros and cousins and they're not superficial at all(most of them) so i still keep hope.. not a lot but there is a ray of hope..lol

o and btw when i say brown i hope you guys understand i'm not talking about the color (don't be surprised cuz lots do)

Lol..thanks for making that clear...i got stumped too!

Binge

IF-Rockerz

Binge

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Well, that's an interesting question. See, there are men who like other qualities like understanding and maturity like Priya had than that witless dumb bimbo. Cuz she is beautiful and has a hot body now- what after marriage and delivery? 

It depends on perspective basically. Mostly, men prefer young women due to the fear of society and like you said, they want an armcandy who would look good to boast of. Sad, but its true. Why do we only generalize men here.. I think even women do that! The girl only clung with Ram for his money. And aftr he faked that he was a pauper, she called him buddha! Tongue 

Edited by shreya- - 02 June 2011 at 1:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92SmritiKatha-Chandramukhi-

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KalyWayne07

Originally posted by desigirl0103

I agree with you both totally. I have yet to found a brown guy like those who supposedly exist according to these dramas. They must exist though because where else would the writers come up with such personalities lol
But yes for sure as long as there is trust and understanding the ethnicity should not be the deciding factor

Haha that's correct since serials are based off of reality. (: 
 Not only the guys ,but the bahus they show in these dramas are not found todayLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl0103simplytoxicWanderbugKalyWayne07SmritiKatha

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
some guys are like that...
but you cant generalise all guys to be exactly like that
i know guys who want a simple homemaker too
it depends on the importance they give to each thing!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.SmritiKatha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.