Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
So the dude rejects the girl cause she is too "old"...ie. in her early 30's
He wants a barbie doll trophie wife

I noticed that mentality in indian guys alot...when I was in India 2 years ago, thats all my cousins talked about...how guys there want a girl to look good on their arm

Frankly I am not surprised because most of the people I met in India were very superficial...the old ladies were looking for gori skinny brides for their sons...or the groom should be educated and "smart" even if he is older or fatter

I have a friends of various backgrounds...and no offence, but I have  yet to find a down to earth brown guy...most of the down to earth guys I have met are non-indian

I dont live in india, never have..just visited...so...just wondering if the scene in the show reflected some realities of india society

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturiMulan08desigirl0103Nikita99shamma92mnx12halifax004anizorpushpisaniya9919--Nisha--SmritiKathafuzzyfacewadi..doll-Preeti--SMay31--Chandramukhi-*Piku*spicySugar..Prinsesse.SuviHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do Indian Guys think like that?" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
On a side note

I love tv make up

you can cry..splash water on your face..run in the rain..roll around ec

makeup stays in tact...by 12 o'clock ..i look like a run down mongrel

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92hamzanuhaPrinsesse.Suvi

disney101

Goldie

disney101

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
dear i was thinking same as i m recenly going to india to see some brown guys for me and i m like i m a bit fat not skinny  but my BMI is in normal range with my height but not skinny ... so thinking what wll they think of me... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita99Prinsesse.Suvi

divan

IF-Rockerz

divan

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by disney101

dear i was thinking same as i m recenly going to india to see some brown guys for me and i m like i m a bit fat not skinny  but my BMI is in normal range with my height but not skinny ... so thinking what wll they think of me... 

Don't worry, my cousins came from India, went back to india to get married and they had only got there and they had prospective grooms and brides lining up with bio data.  Just tell them you want to settle in India and so looking for someone like that, and see what there reaction is...make sure they are not marrying you for a ticket to foreign land.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturishamma92mnx12Prinsesse.Suvi

Nikita99

Goldie

Nikita99

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silvermoonlight

So the dude rejects the girl cause she is too "old"...ie. in her early 30's
He wants a barbie doll trophie wife

I noticed that mentality in indian guys alot...when I was in India 2 years ago, thats all my cousins talked about...how guys there want a girl to look good on their arm

Frankly I am not surprised because most of the people I met in India were very superficial...the old ladies were looking for gori skinny brides for their sons...or the groom should be educated and "smart" even if he is older or fatter

I have a friends of various backgrounds...and no offence, but I have  yet to find a down to earth brown guy...most of the down to earth guys I have met are non-indian

I dont live in india, never have..just visited...so...just wondering if the scene in the show reflected some realities of india society
Down to earth brown guy are really hard to find. They only exist in Indian dramas...Confused. In reality I dont know if there's any left. I think what  matters the most is whom you click with. I mean if you find non-Indian down to earth guy then you should go for him. Who cares in these days and age about race or colour.

mnx12anizorPrinsesse.Suvi

KalyWayne07

IF-Dazzler

KalyWayne07

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita99

Down to earth brown guy are really hard to find. They only exist in Indian dramas...Confused. In reality I dont know if there's any left. I think what  matters the most is whom you click with. I mean if you find non-Indian down to earth guy then you should go for him. Who cares in these days and age about race or colour.

I completely agree with you! What counts the most is whether that person understands you. The bond between couple needs to have understanding and that's all matter the most. There are many down to earthy guys in this world, but have different ethnicity. I am saying that because my dad is also an Indian and he is very very down to earth person. However, I don't know much about India so can't really say anything since I also never been to India. 

mnx12halifax004Prinsesse.Suvi

desigirl0103

desigirl0103

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KalyWayne07

Originally posted by Nikita99

I completely agree with you! What counts the most is whether that person understands you. The bond between couple needs to have understanding and that's all matter the most. There are many down to earthy guys in this world, but have different ethnicity. I am saying that because my dad is also an Indian and he is very very down to earth person. However, I don't know much about India so can't really say anything since I also never been to India. 

I agree with you both totally. I have yet to found a brown guy like those who supposedly exist according to these dramas. They must exist though because where else would the writers come up with such personalities lol
But yes for sure as long as there is trust and understanding the ethnicity should not be the deciding factor

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

curry-sistahNikita99mnx12Prinsesse.Suvi

KalyWayne07

IF-Dazzler

KalyWayne07

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirl0103

I agree with you both totally. I have yet to found a brown guy like those who supposedly exist according to these dramas. They must exist though because where else would the writers come up with such personalities lol
But yes for sure as long as there is trust and understanding the ethnicity should not be the deciding factor

Haha that's correct since serials are based off of reality. (: 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita99Prinsesse.Suvi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.