Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
She takes all sort of abuses and accusations from her sasural but whenever someone in her own home gets angry with the chaturs, she yells at them.

... Its something my mother told me long time back when i lost my temper and misbehaved with her - she said, you would never talk like this to a friend or even a stranger. No matter how angry you are, you will control your tongue. Yet you don't think for a second before getting angry with your own family. Yes, you know they love you and will forgive you but that is all the more bigger reason to respect them rather than misbehave with them because you can get away with it.

Toasty, yells at her sis but has no problems understanding prachin and his troubles even when he pretty much called her the house maid. Toasy gets angry with her mom and threatens to walk out of the house every two seconds yet she has no problems understanding Tej's attitude or pashu's arrogance. Then she is all very understanding. How about understanding your own family ? How about understanding how livid her mom must be to see her daughter treated so badly ?

The chaturs crossed the line when throwing her out and then by continuously abusing her over the phone. How about just telling them that you have no right to talk to me like this

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

suecchillout_821coralnymphNiru.Dajaygandhialita0KJLO-evanescence--swati--Maahii-MayurSidmaBlossom10Hridicuty_kbambooshootGauri22ms_1991hamzanuhapunjabi#1wadi..doll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I don't like toasty's attitutde" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MayurSidma

MayurSidma

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
you are so right
i get so annoyed when toasty yells at dimple or talks back to her mom
she can do all this but cant speak up for her rights in her sasural 
she is supposed to be a strong educated girl  who should always stand up for herself but she always lets people bring her down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KJLO-Maahii-

-Maahii-

-Maahii-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
I do understand what you mean - I personally dislike how Toasty defends the Chaturvedi's all the time, in the process telling her mom / sis etc that they are wrongly opinionated. It makes me feel bad for Toasty's mom and sis especially, its almost like Toasty would rather be with her new parivaar but happens to be thrown out so for now she is putting up with these people.

I do understand that now the Chaturvedi's are her family, but all I'm saying is that as she can see her mom's maternal bias, she should also see and acknowldge the Chaturvedi's bias against her, and not pretend it doesn't exist and that they are completely not at fault.

Also, she does lose her temper at them and kind of emotionally manipulate her family a bit by making an upset face etc. I believe that it was fine right at the start when she was more shaken up, but now its' been days. She should start behaving like a normal person now.  

KJLOhamzanuha

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
I totally agree...this is the thing that irks me most about her character...why the hell does she take it all from those dumb Chaturvedis?? especially now when even Tej isnt supporting her!

I did like the scene on monday however when she talked to her mother...its moments like those that make me like Toasty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preeti-

srimad0203

srimad0203

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Totally agree...! I dont know how can she call Tej on and on...inspite of him insulting her...she has no self respect

KJLOhamzanuha

julle1234567890

IF-Sizzlerz

julle1234567890

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
i understand your annoynace. how she is so quick to defind tej and his family and ready to attach her own.

as far as the lashing out, can she really REALLy lash out at tejs family?
we are always more comfortable lashing out at those who we trust , those we accept

like we would never yell at our boss, who might be under paying us or making us work long hours but as soon as we get home, we might start yelling at our family members cause we can and they understand

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdanotheranfanhamzanuhabbbccc-Preeti-

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by julle1234567890

as far as the lashing out, can she really REALLy lash out at tejs family?
we are always more comfortable lashing out at those who we trust , those we accept

like we would never yell at our boss, who might be under paying us or making us work long hours but as soon as we get home, we might start yelling at our family members cause we can and they understand

I support Jullie's comments here
Its not easy to yell at some while its pretty easy to yell or remove our frustration on our parents or siblings
Toasty might yell at Tej but she cant do that with the Other Chathurvedi's. Y'day she was rude to Dimple but then Dimple too misbehaved. Her anger was right but Pracheen came to meet Toasty and i guess everyone should be given a chance to speak. Even before he could say a word she bombarded him.

Right now all Toasty is looking at is to prove her innocence, to save her relation. Otherwise this could also result into that what Malti-Pashu are facing right now

scinerdanotheranfanhamzanuhapunjabi#1bbbccc

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
I agree with Preeti and Julie. I think that Toasty is far more understanding and rational. I know Toasty sister and mom love her, but being mad will not fix anything. And Toasty still needs to earn the Chaturs trust. She doesn't have it yet. She is still a newly married bride. This show is about her transition. She is yelling at her mom and sister, so they don't let their anger mess it up. Notice how she never yells at her dad. cause her dad gets it.

Cinderella100anotheranfanangelic8219hamzanuhaakash08

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.