Punishments - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Manav and Archana will go to all 4 of them and beg for forgiveness. They will then try to unite everyone.

We all know that it is what will happen on the show.
Originally posted by spyers

Manav and Archana will go to all 4 of them and beg for forgiveness. They will then try to unite everyone.

We all know that it is what will happen on the show.

Not this time. 😃 Check out the SBS and SBB update.
wow...tis is such an AMAZIN post...i hope the CV's r reading this n this is EXACTLY what they will show...n if yes...this show will break all records til date in every term,including trps!! 😛
i saw the sbb segment ... i just got the feeling that satish might not be that angry at varsha ... look at how he was the first one to leave ...
it seemed like he was miffed at the way manav was talking to everyone .. hope i am wrong..
Originally posted by lunza

i saw the sbb segment ... i just got the feeling that satish might not be that angry at varsha ... look at how he was the first one to leave ...
it seemed like he was miffed at the way manav was talking to everyone .. hope i am wrong..
May be satish still doesnt know wat varsha has done, or he still wants to hide varsha mistakes.

But i give a damn bout satish too, if he still supports his wife after knowing wat she has done, then he looses all respect, and all these days i used to think he deseves somebody better than varsha but further i will say he deserves varsha.
i want him to act as a man now and not as a henpecked husband.
Varsha - Hubbyless, homeless, pennyless, childless.
Dharmesh - Talking about bigamy as a noble prize winner so want his balls chopped into million pieces.
Ekta Kapoor - want her to be shifted to guantanamo bay.
Originally posted by dew_drop

Varsha - Hubbyless, homeless, pennyless, childless.
Dharmesh - Talking about bigamy as a noble prize winner so want his balls chopped into million pieces.
Ekta Kapoor - want her to be shifted to guantanamo bay.

Concise and effective and totally satisfying. Jo main ek lambe post mein bhi nahi likh saki woh tumne itne se words mein likh diya.👏
i like the all the punishments specially varsha

the one thing i dont like about is satish is the affair ones. 
it seems like they would degrade satish if he did such a thing, out of morals, he would never do such a thing and if they show that, it will just ruin his charactor for me.
i think he should file for divorce, and then move on. he can have a woman help him through it as a friend and when its final, they can become more. 
varsha really needs to be left alone .

maybe manav can testify agaisnt vasha that she was the other woman in another marriage, aborted her kid, thought lowly of archana hence married satish so she could have a better life than archana and she really didnt care for the marriage one way or another. 

THAT would be a amazing testimony. and it wouldnt be a lie. 
 I want Punishments--- Varsha...😡  Coz Motu(dharmesh) , manju , Ajeet mom's inki to koi Charecter hai hi nahi suru se 😳 & ye to out side ke hai but Varsha wo to sagi sister hai & uski to ek farz tha apni tai ke liye...😡 But no coz uski bad Dimaag & n super gussa ... 😈so now Varsha ko Saza sabse milni chahiye.. Satish . aai baba in se to must...😊👍🏼