Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

BheegiBasanti

IF-Sizzlerz

BheegiBasanti

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Well...well...well...the episode was better than I expected. I had no hope that the screenplay would spend any time on why Devyani asked Uttara to move back in to her own house but the wave of emotions that swept her face for that brief second after Uttara left to pack said more than any words could have. Now...I am still confused about what Devyani thinks this would achieve. How does sending Uttara away protect her? She also told Uttara that she would be back in the Jhaakar house soon...why? Devyani's words made me feel like she is expecting Brahma to make a move on Uttara soon thus causing her to come back...??? Hmmm...if that were the case, is Devyani trying to protect the rest of the family by preventing it from happening under her roof? It would be nice to see Devyani stand up for herself but I am not surprised the writers did not have her share her concerns with Uttara...keeping silent and trying to fix matters on her own is Devyani's nature...it is also her way of dealing with the abuse! Was good to see Babuji in the episode!

The rest of the scenes were strictly filler. Glad we got a proper farewell for Chinu but Vidya's day dream was boring for me. Anybody else think that Gaurav will have found the file? The way Vidya stuffed it under his clothes earlier in the week made me think it would be found by Gaurav!

Am still frustrated with the storytelling in the show! Hoping it gets back on track soon!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

vir123MsNazshmuupiedivyakshettyhave-a-dreamShee_xaanAneesha.SmritiKathaanna44modishhKai.lonelyshadowFIZK6-x-Reshu-x-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Devyani ki thi aaj ki kahani!" in Maryada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lonelyshadow

IF-Sizzlerz

lonelyshadow

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
I'm horrified by the thought that I'm gonna be back as an updater 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti

IF-Sizzlerz

BheegiBasanti

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Amna...LOL...you poor thing! Some good old fashioned halla bol needs to happen on the Maryaada page on FB!

lonelyshadow

IF-Sizzlerz

lonelyshadow

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
I don't think it's the official page :S

BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti

IF-Sizzlerz

BheegiBasanti

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
There is an official one run my Star Plus!

Folks...please go share your views on this page!

http://www.facebook.com/MaryaadaLekinKabTak?sk=wall

lonelyshadow

lonelyshadow

IF-Sizzlerz

lonelyshadow

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Ah! Thanks jaya! Halla bol starts from tomorrow :D

For me it's a condition of *spare me the horror* Fashion style LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laapBheegiBasanti

divyakshetty

Goldie

divyakshetty

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Hey jayaHug,

I have a mixed feeling about devyani asking uttara leave the house, on one hand i feel its not good on devyani's part to ask uttara to go out of the house bcoz SSP can take adv of this as uttara will be easily available. on the other hand there could be a possibility that uttara senses SSP's moves if he does any...i feel,  from the story line perspective uttara will get better role and attention if she moves outErmm On this seq i didnt understand onething... if devyani was sending uttara out of her house why did she say that "uttara  will come back soon"Confused 

All that happened today we can expect this only from devyani bcoz as always she tries to solve a problem indirectly rather than directly.

I agree jaya... vidya's day dreaming was very  boringSleepy...for the betterment of the show CVs should work on the track to make it interesting...they have come out of the snail modeAngry 

Edited by divyakeerhi - 01 June 2011 at 5:21pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MsNazAneesha.modishhBheegiBasantiFIZK6

MsNaz

MsNaz

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone,
What a sad couple of days in Maryada, AngryAngryI just caught up on the episodes and Jaya I can feel the fustration and anger hun, I'm not sure what the writers are waiting for??? Maybe that they have no viewers left so that they can actually move the story forward.SleepySleepy I liked RD being all powerfull and getting SSP on his Knees some good acting as well as overacting, Priya was fustrating and i felt like shaking her urggg, but i know with the wedding they had to work out an exit for them both.

OK, getting back to today's episode hmm I wasn't expecting much after yesterday but I enjoyed it minus the Vidya, Gurav and Irritating Imlii scenes, when will this torture stop...SleepySleepySleepy

So Devyani was headstrong today and rushing to get Utra out of the house... loads of emotion by both devyani and Utra really enjoyed seeing it... as usual Utra still singing her JI-JA-JI's praise,AngryAngry  lol I could see Devyani gritting her teeth and thinking if only you knew.ShockedShocked I am not sure what kicking her out will achieve? Chalu she wont be their so SSP wont be able to touch her up all the time but her going to her own house will give him a better excuse to visit her and he could do what he likes without any one disturbing him... I think Devyani could have protected her better in her own home rather then sending her away, how will she live with it knowing he could do anything to her... the drift between sisters is hard to see even though I think Utra has become silly in her understanding since she killed her husband and was strating to become annoying with her constant praise of SSP. I want to see a more independant women that we seen in the start of the show...PLZ bring her back...

Was great to see Bau-Ji in action today and as usual he was great and funnyLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettylaapSmritiKathamodishhBheegiBasantiFIZK6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.