**Arnav Khushi** VM Updt Pg 18 (VMs at 1st page) - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Kumar superb Vm. Great scees and good song selection..Loved the way you have edited it..
BTW where are your siggies?? Didnt get to see any of them regarding Arhi..Have you stopped making siggies after Saavan?
Another song I have not heard before๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Always look forward to your wonderful VMs Kumar. Thanks for the PM.
Once again, beautiful mix, Kumar! It's amazing how you created a beautiful vid like that with only a couple scenes. Keep them coming! :D
Originally posted by sugar_babe

Love them!! Do you have a Youtube channel, I'm gonna subscribe to it! PM me!

Hey Thanx Dear, Check at First Page of this post...U will get the link to my channel...K

Thanx again for lovely comment...๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by maris08

Kumar superb Vm. Great scees and good song selection..Loved the way you have edited it..
BTW where are your siggies?? Didnt get to see any of them regarding Arhi..Have you stopped making siggies after Saavan?

Hey Maris Thanx...๐Ÿ˜Š

Its not that I have stopped doing siggies ...now i am just making VMs on Arnav-Khushi๐Ÿ˜‰ ..May be very soon you may get to see a sig from me...๐Ÿ˜›

Thanx for the appreciation...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by -Jahnvi-

Once again, beautiful mix, Kumar! It's amazing how you created a beautiful vid like that with only a couple scenes. Keep them coming! :D

Hey Jahnvi , Its all the inspiration that i get from you dear...

All these VMs are getting compliments and appreciation means thats becoz of you only...โญ๏ธ
โญ๏ธ
After watching the VMs on SaaVan which were created by you, then i started doing the VMs Jahnvi...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

So, I always honor and grateful to you for this Jahnvi..๐Ÿ˜Š Thanx for the lovely comment..

awesme vm kumarji! juz lovd d song! can u tell me which movie is this song frm? as usual super rockin vm! but only one prob it was short :(!!
Originally posted by shobrakapooor

awesme vm kumarji! juz lovd d song! can u tell me which movie is this song frm? as usual super rockin vm! but only one prob it was short :(!!

Hey shobra,

Thanx dear, this song is from miley na miley hum...

this wass tottalllyyy wickedd lollz bless ya thanks for the link about tym u posted sommit dude lolz blessya thanks again sorry for late reply i only come online on weekends so i do all my catchin up then lolz bless ya