Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

UPDATES OF KTH

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 29 September 2004 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

28-9.2004

P.Sinha comes to Sujal's house. C.G. thanks him for sending kash with Sujal. The panditji calls to inform the muhurat of the wedding is on 7th. Veena offers sweets. Vasu is very upset, she takes one and drops it. Prof leaves. Kash & mahek meet. Mahek is upset with Kash for the trick she is playing on sujal. They argue. Vasu makes a bahana and leaves for London. Lalit feels its for the best. Sujal is very happy decking in front of the mirror. His mother comes. She is very happy to see him finally happy.

Prof tells Kannan a& Akshat the wedding dt is set for 7th.Kash comes, they tell her.Varun & Sujal talk, Varun gives him advice bcoz he is married before him hence more experiencedWink.

Akshat is very happy and tells Kashish, nobody can make her more happy than Sujal. She agrees (Nautanki again)Angry

Varun & Mahek discuss the wedding. He is happy, she is confused. Lalit goes to meet Prof. He wants to foot the entire expense of the wedding since kash is his daughter also..Prof says they will share the exps. Wedding preparations r on.......Clap

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 12:02am | IP Logged

29-9-2004

CG asks Veena if he can go shopping with her.She refuses. He knows she is upset bcoz he has never supported Sujal when in need. Sujal comes to K's house to take her shopping. Prof opens the door. Both r awkward (the scene was so hilarious, not to b missedLOL)Their looks, their actions, their dialogues he .he..he..I was laughing my guts out.

Kash and Sujal leave. Both r quiet on the drive.Their fingers touch when they both go for the music system together. Sujal asks her why they r behaving like strangers?? when they know each other so well.He feels its bcoz of the past and hopes everything sorts itself out. She says Yes....but thinks otherwise as usual of her revenge.

They reach the shopping place. Veena & Mahek leave. Kash tries on a earring and cant fix it. Sujal helps her. (BTW he is looking great in this episode, cant keep yr eyes off him, they really make a superb jodi , the best) Sujal gets a call and goes out.She flings the earrings and rubs her ear as if she was touched by a leper. How she hates Sujal (poor fella)

As they r leaving , Sujal is stopped by somebody, that moment Rishi comes and starts taunting Kash(being his usual self ofcourse) but stops when Sujal returns.

Sujal asks kash if they can meet in the evening., She agrees. Akshat tells Prof that kash will be very happy with Suj when he expresses doubts that Kash is not happy with her marriage decision.

Suj asks kash if she has agreed to the marriage under pressure. She doesnt answer. Then she says she is sorry he had to agree to marry Archie first & then Sanjana only bcoz of her, She asks him why he agreed to marry her when  she has always hated him. He says "Pyar karta hoon tumse, itna kafi nahin and walks away. She says...........to herself.......Aur main nafrat karti hoon tumse.DeadAngry

Rach Senior Member
Rach
Rach

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Wow what dedication...

Kya details mein jake serial dekha hai.

Good..

keep it up...ClapClapClap

Now I am quite satisfied I miss out any episode then u will give each and every detail...

IMPRESSED..

GOOD JOB.

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 1:31am | IP Logged

agree with u Rach ...................... i never watch hindi serial with that kind of care..................good jobClap

i really liked the last episode(very nice to see Sujal happy)................but kashishAngry spoiled my moodDead.

bubbles Senior Member
bubbles
bubbles

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 1:54am | IP Logged
i feel sooooooo sorry for poor sujal. exactly what is kashish gona do? were i live, kashish has found out shes pregnent. hardrock's reviews are so good that i rather read the reviews of what is going on in india than watch the boring episodes we are currently watching here.
pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 4:00am | IP Logged
great update! great sujal!
Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Hey! Guess What.. just got a job offer to do daily reviews of soaps.Wink

kesha Senior Member
kesha
kesha

Posted: 30 September 2004 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Great updates hard...can't wait till the update for next week when they actually get married....i went to the indian store today to get the next tape and they had rented it out to someone else....i was sooo disappointed. i can't wait to watch the tape when they actually do get married, but it'll be another couple of months till i get to watch that tape.

Go to top