Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

plz read and do comment plz

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ranbirkialliya

ranbirkialliya

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
HI evEryone i am pRAkriTi oR DOREMI i also e wanna be a pArt of Tis forum hey all guys whoever consTructed the forum i said tHanx t All its members ! WAITING FOR THIS ROCKING SHOW , COUPLE AND UR COMMENTS thanX

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AdoriMeyekirthiarshisammymas.BumbleBee.meluvbarun-MissBoiiVamp-Sanugr8fanSlovesBSSIARS24

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "plz read and do comment plz" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP, YRKKH BC Winner

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Welcome Buddy! Please introduce yourself here ::IPKKND-IntroductionCorner:: and start your discussions/posts.

Thanks

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.x-Sundas-xoblivious.Edna_Philip

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.