Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

~*Khushix.Creations | New VM pg.6*~ (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

sweetapple2995

Goldie

sweetapple2995

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

OMGGG what a fab vm<3 trullyy likeddd it Day Dreaming
loved the begininggg<3 OMG i loved hte part where it ways a bout dhoor and pass totally suits the scenes u chosed!<3

Suggest: Khuda jaane on KriYansh Embarrassed
PS:add me to ur Pm listTongue

thanks a lot..glad u liked it! Big smile i did a lot of changes with the scenes in the dhoor/paas bit LOL so glad d final outcome suited it..LOL

hav added u to my PM list and ur song suggestion too... i wasnt very fond of that song.. actually got tired of it before but then after Shakti n Amar's performance on DID.. i started to like it again...LOL ill see what i can do with that song.. but for sure its not gonna b gr8 as their performance, right?! LOL

Originally posted by Tabzy

omg... i luv ittt dude!!.. itz awesooommeee... d song iz one of my fav.. nd d effects were jus beautiful...Day Dreaming..

thanks a lot.. glad u liked it! Big smile

Originally posted by sweetapple2995

this is one of my favorite songs and i loved how you fitted it on kriyansh/arsha and sharon and swayam AWESOME VM loved it when rey was watching kria sleep cuz it fitted the song beautifully

thank you so much..Shruti is it? really appreciate all ur comments..here, on utube, fb..thank you.. glad u liked it.. Rey watching Kria sleep is one of my favs..just had to add it..EmbarrassedLOL

yeah its shruti and hahhaha guess you caught me but i really like your videos so i wanted to comment on all of them best of luck for the next one!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Khushix.Creations | New VM pg.6*~ (Page 8)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

radt

IF-Rockerz

radt

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Ofcourse! PM me the link anytime...Hug

SaRuv.

IF-Addictz

SaRuv.

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

OMGGG what a fab vm<3 trullyy likeddd it Day Dreaming
loved the begininggg<3 OMG i loved hte part where it ways a bout dhoor and pass totally suits the scenes u chosed!<3

Suggest: Khuda jaane on KriYansh Embarrassed
PS:add me to ur Pm listTongue

thanks a lot..glad u liked it! Big smile i did a lot of changes with the scenes in the dhoor/paas bit LOL so glad d final outcome suited it..LOL

hav added u to my PM list and ur song suggestion too... i wasnt very fond of that song.. actually got tired of it before but then after Shakti n Amar's performance on DID.. i started to like it again...LOL ill see what i can do with that song.. but for sure its not gonna b gr8 as their performance, right?! LOL

OMGG theirr performance wass just to diee for!Day Dreaming i wass likee howw man! Blushing they are soo GOOD *mashallah* awww i soo cant wait for the vm!<3Embarrassed

MAYURFAN001

IF-Rockerz

MAYURFAN001

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
any vm on a mixture of all  AMAR and SHAKTI's dance performances together..  would be amazing!!!!

even the ppl who never watched DID2 will watch your VM..and might fall in love with their performances as well!

THANKS AGAIN for a wonderful VM!

Roshni.x

Roshni.x

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Oh my god!
Wow Khushi! i really looove your work!
Especially the Suno Na  one! It's gone in my favourites you know! Big smile
Your work is elegant and beautiful! Please add me to the pm list! Heart

~ Roshni.

upeka

Groupbie

upeka

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
superb yaarClap
i really loved itSmile
nice song selection and edited very wellThumbs Up
waiting for next VMHug

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
u r the best khushi!!!!!!!!!Clap hell iam still trying to learn the fast scene transitionsLOL.
every single thing was perfect. song,scenes,effects...hell everything. plzzz make more.
plz make a kriyaansh vm on khuda jaane!!!!! Embarrassedplz pm me when u make a new vm!!!Embarrassed

Edited by 100littledevils - 18 June 2011 at 5:21am

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Doli Armaanon Ki, Ye Hai Mohabbatein Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
love ur vms they are awesome

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.