Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

~*Khushix.Creations | New VM pg.6*~ (Page 4)

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

so u happy u replied first? TongueLOL u only said u liked the preview i showed u not this full one yet so yea u still need to tell me how u like it...LOL but thanks so much.. Hug glad u liked it.. as for a longer version.. we have a deal for that...WinkLOL

YesTongueLOL

I saw this on YT when you told me you are done uploading and 10 minutes are left I checked YT and saw it before ShugzLOLLOL

You know I have always been fan of your mixes how can you ask me if I like it or not. I loved it obviously. It's so brilliant. I have watched it countless times by now.

The deal of longer version you already know my answerEmbarrassedLOL

Edited by *Shruti* - 02 June 2011 at 3:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushix

khushix IF-Veteran Member
khushix
khushix

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Hey Khushi! Embarrassed
When I saw your VM gallery I was like OMG. I have always been a great fan of your premeer VMs. This VM is amazing. I LOVE LOVE this song endless. The coloring is rocking and I love the scene selection. It is superb! keep rocking Hug

thanks so much..never knew u were a fan of my Premeer VMs.. thanks for telling me :) glad u liked this one too..thanks a lot! Embarrassed

Originally posted by *Shruti*

YesTongueLOL good boy SmileLOL

I saw this on YT when you told me you are done uploading and 10 minutes are left I checked YT and saw it before ShugzLOLLOL where was she while u were watching? she saw the next day only.. i bet u didnt let her see..bad boy! LOL

You know I have always been fan of your mixes how can you ask me if I like it or not. I loved it obviously. It's so brilliant. I have watched it countless times by now. coz its been looonnng since u've commented on my stuffs..LOL so ur supposed to tell me how i was then and now...LOL oh just kidding! LOL thanks once again :P

The deal of longer version you already know my answerEmbarrassedLOL then u already know my answer too...TongueLOL nevermind longer version..new one wud be better na?.. EmbarrassedLOL acha, u hav song suggestions? im confused which songs too use.. hmm.. im thinking of making one on pehli baar mohobat ki hai too.. a bit different than the one on the show..will make it more like a vm.. another is 'suno na'..wat u think? Ermm otherwise suggest something na..LOL

Edited by khushix - 02 June 2011 at 1:05pm
-kirulicious- IF-Rockerz
-kirulicious-
-kirulicious-

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
will check out the vms soon! congrats on your vm shop! :-)

khushix

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Hey amazing VM

I am big fan of AMAR and SHAKTI from DID 2.. aka Rey and Kriya now in D3..

Thank you so much for making such a lovely VM. It suits them perfectly!

Please make more VMs on them.. there are not a whole lot of VMs on Rey and Kriya.. I wonder why.. can you also use their dances from DID 2 to kinda make it a bit dramatic??

THANKSS!

khushix

khushix IF-Veteran Member
khushix
khushix

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -kirulicious-

will check out the vms soon! congrats on your vm shop! :-)

no problem..take ur time and thanks :)

Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

Hey amazing VM

I am big fan of AMAR and SHAKTI from DID 2.. aka Rey and Kriya now in D3..

Thank you so much for making such a lovely VM. It suits them perfectly!

Please make more VMs on them.. there are not a whole lot of VMs on Rey and Kriya.. I wonder why.. can you also use their dances from DID 2 to kinda make it a bit dramatic??

THANKSS!

thanks a lot..im a big fan too..so ul see more vms on them from me :) and ill def. use their dances from DID2..i was planning to use them anyway..just waiting for the right song.. thanks once again:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-kirulicious-Nikki_Titli

Aasthahere IF-Rockerz
Aasthahere
Aasthahere

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
awesum blossom vm yaarClap
i loved it!
the song and the editing was perfect!!Star
plz make more vms on people from D3
and plz try to pm me wen u upt ur vm shop
tcHug
-Aastha

khushix

-kirulicious- IF-Rockerz
-kirulicious-
-kirulicious-

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
I just found out that I have actually seen this vm before! ITS BEAUTIFUL!<3 keep it up<3 I love your rey avi! hope you posted it in the creations gall! *runs*

khushix

Artemisia Channel Moderator
Artemisia
Artemisia

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Awesome VM! i loved how you captured scenes which go with the words exactly.

khushix

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index