Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

   

~*Khushix.Creations | New VM pg.6*~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Joined: 15 April 2005

Posts: 31511

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kamx2

OMG... Hi again khushix di! I hope you remember me from Kis Desh forum...
It so awesome seeing you on this forum!
Totally loveddd the vm, like big time! You captured all the emotions and used the perfect song, and the way u edited the scenes to highlight Kriyansh was so so so good... But then again, why am I surprised? Yur vms have always been my fave...
I jst hoPe that the vm I have been working on would even be a quarter as good as this, and I'll be happy :)
Nice to see u around :)


u know, wen i saw ur comment..i went OMG! its Kamal!.. with a smile of course LOL how can i not remember u? ur one of those whose comments i always look forward to wenever i post my premeer vms.. and im so happy to see u here.. someone i know! yay! LOL as always, thank you so much!.. glad u liked this one too.. :D and oh, ur making a vm too? cool!.. cant wait to see it!.. do finish it soon! im sure it'll be good! Big smilethanks once again.. nice seeing u again! =)


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kamx2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Khushix.Creations | New VM pg.6*~ (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetapple2995

Goldie

sweetapple2995

Joined: 11 February 2011

Posts: 1533

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
hey khushix i've seen your premeer vms before and i've always loved them! I think you've got that same magic with your Kriyaansh vms as well cuz i fell in love with this vm as soon as is saw it AWESOME MIX  :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushix

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Joined: 03 June 2009

Posts: 63769

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
khushiii...HugHugHugHug...awesome classy vm yaar...this song perfectly suits kriyaansh...n d way u used video effects esp d flash ones...too too gud...prettty plz make d longer version of this in future...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushix

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Joined: 23 August 2009

Posts: 3529

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Lovely VM Khushi... true this songs is like custom made for them and i can't say it fits so perfectly to any other couple.

I've loved this song for years now... and I'm glad to see a VM on such an awesome couple by such an VM maker even though it's your first one i'm seeing... i just can't help myself becoming a fan.

I'm gonna try my hand at making VMs too... so i'll pull a Nilesh too along with Rafi... "Guruji ashirwaad do!" Big smile

Luv,
Pree!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushixNikki_Titli

faticutie03

Goldie

faticutie03

Joined: 29 October 2010

Posts: 1409

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
loved your vm...it was awesome...and even that song...its my favorite...can you help me in here...the 12 second of the video of kriyaansh...in which episode is that...i didn'nt see it...plz tell me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushix

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Joined: 15 April 2005

Posts: 31511

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetapple2995

hey khushix i've seen your premeer vms before and i've always loved them! I think you've got that same magic with your Kriyaansh vms as well cuz i fell in love with this vm as soon as is saw it AWESOME MIX  :)


thank you so much.. good to know u've seen and liked my premeer vms as well.. im glad i cud create that same magic with this KR vm.. glad u liked it! thanks a lot! Embarrassed




Originally posted by nikki028

khushiii...Hug...awesome classy vm yaar...this song perfectly suits kriyaansh...n d way u used video effects esp d flash ones...too too gud...prettty plz make d longer version of this in future...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...


glad u liked it.. thanks so much.. as for the longer version..hmm maybe someday when we get more kriyaansh scenes...LOL ill def. think about it since i love the song too but there weren't many scenes yet so didnt use the full song... Embarrassed




The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetapple2995Nikki_Titli

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Joined: 15 April 2005

Posts: 31511

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sheherzade

Lovely VM Khushi... true this songs is like custom made for them and i can't say it fits so perfectly to any other couple.

I've loved this song for years now... and I'm glad to see a VM on such an awesome couple by such an VM maker even though it's your first one i'm seeing... i just can't help myself becoming a fan.

I'm gonna try my hand at making VMs too... so i'll pull a Nilesh too along with Rafi... "Guruji ashirwaad do!" Big smile

Luv,
Pree!


thanks so much Pree! (hope i can call u that).. im very particular about which songs fits which couple.. i love other couples as well and thought of using this song but im glad i waited and found the perfect couple for this song..LOL it is a beautiful song.. old but u just cant get tired of it.. thank you once again..glad u liked it! Big smile ill look forward to ur VM.. u get my ashirwaad...LOL




Originally posted by cutiemishti

loved your vm...it was awesome...and even that song...its my favorite...can you help me in here...the 12 second of the video of kriyaansh...in which episode is that...i didn'nt see it...plz tell me


thanks so much! :) umm, that scene is from a promo before the show started.. here's a link to it: http://india-forums.com/tv-show/744/channel-v-dil-dostii-dance/video/129321-dil-dosti-dance-promo-01.htm






Edited by khushix - 01 June 2011 at 9:23pm

XSilentWishesX

IF-Sizzlerz

XSilentWishesX

Joined: 16 April 2010

Posts: 11551

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Hey Khushi! Embarrassed
When I saw your VM gallery I was like OMG. I have always been a great fan of your premeer VMs. This VM is amazing. I LOVE LOVE this song endless. The coloring is rocking and I love the scene selection. It is superb! keep rocking Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushix

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.