Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

~*Khushix.Creations | New VM pg.6*~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
awesome mix khushi...really awesome editing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Khushix.Creations | New VM pg.6*~ (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
yaar what Video editor do u use !

khushix

mayurlover4eva

IF-Rockerz

mayurlover4eva

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Hug Oh My God that was really really nice vm i love this song because even though it's old it really captures 1st love 
and you just renewed with a fresh feeling of Kriyansh thanks lovly vmDay Dreaming

khushix

kamx2

Goldie

kamx2

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
OMG... Hi again khushix di! I hope you remember me from Kis Desh forum...
It so awesome seeing you on this forum!
Totally loveddd the vm, like big time! You captured all the emotions and used the perfect song, and the way u edited the scenes to highlight Kriyansh was so so so good... But then again, why am I surprised? Yur vms have always been my fave...
I jst hoPe that the vm I have been working on would even be a quarter as good as this, and I'll be happy :)
Nice to see u around :)

Edited by kamx2 - 01 June 2011 at 12:10pm

khushix

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Shruti*

One of my all time fav song on one of my fav pair by one of the best VM maker I have own and have been fan of. I don't think I need to say this you already know how much I loved this. This is seriously amazing. The scenes/songs/effects/editing everything is perfect. Now I want a longer versionEmbarrassedLOL

so u happy u replied first? TongueLOL u only said u liked the preview i showed u not this full one yet so yea u still need to tell me how u like it...LOL but thanks so much.. Hug glad u liked it.. as for a longer version.. we have a deal for that...WinkLOL

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nebu

nice video Khushi. thnx for sharingClapClapClap

thank you..my pleasure.. Embarrassed

Originally posted by Tasha4ever

its awasomeClap thanks for sharingBig smile

thank u..glad u liked it.. Big smile

Originally posted by radt

I sooo loved it...
One of my favourite numbers too...
And one of my fav couple...
Magical VM dear!
It was beautiful!Hug

glad u liked it.. thank you so much! Embarrassed

Originally posted by Nabi.ARti

Beautiful one Khushi..Clap Clap
Nice song selection..Thumbs Up Suits KriYaansh perfectly..Approve
Eagerly waiting for your next one..Embarrassed

thanks a lot.. yea song suits KR thats why i used it..EmbarrassedLOL
im eager to make my next one too..LOL
on which couple wud u want to see the next one? Embarrassed

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

I really really like it Embarrassed ... and Im a very picky person .. and  I rarely compliment ppl LOL so that goes on to say just how good ur stufff is .. 

I just LOVE the *flash* transitions between each clip ... how do u get them to flash like that ? ... and it perfectly matched the beats ...!!

Dang woman .. YOU'RE GOOD !! Now Im going to pull a Nilesh here and go "Guruji aashirwaad do !" ROFL

Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

yaar what Video editor do u use !

thank you so much! i like ur vms too though i havent commented on them..well not yet..LOL not that im picky or anything but im pretty lazy so i take time..LOL

i use sony vegas pro..there are tons of effects and transitions.. as for matching it with the beats..  i just like matching them... it can get pretty tiring though but well thats my thing..LOL

thanks once again! Embarrassed u get my ashirwaad! LOL

Rafz

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sana.shanak

awesome mix khushi...really awesome editing

thank u so much..glad u liked it! Big smile

Originally posted by mayurlover4eva

Hug Oh My God that was really really nice vm i love this song because even though it's old it really captures 1st love 
and you just renewed with a fresh feeling of Kriyansh thanks lovly vmDay Dreaming

thanks so much! aww yea the song is beautiful even though its old.. it never gets old..LOL glad u liked the vm.. thanks a lot! Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.