Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

~*Khushix.Creations | New VM pg.6*~ - Page 3

faticutie03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
loved your vm...it was awesome...and even that song...its my favorite...can you help me in here...the 12 second of the video of kriyaansh...in which episode is that...i didn'nt see it...plz tell me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: sweetapple2995

hey khushix i've seen your premeer vms before and i've always loved them! I think you've got that same magic with your Kriyaansh vms as well cuz i fell in love with this vm as soon as is saw it AWESOME MIX  :)

thank you so much.. good to know u've seen and liked my premeer vms as well.. im glad i cud create that same magic with this KR vm.. glad u liked it! thanks a lot! 😳

This content was originally posted by: nikki028

khushiii...πŸ€—...awesome classy vm yaar...this song perfectly suits kriyaansh...n d way u used video effects esp d flash ones...too too gud...prettty plz make d longer version of this in future...😳😳...

glad u liked it.. thanks so much.. as for the longer version..hmm maybe someday when we get more kriyaansh scenes...πŸ˜† ill def. think about it since i love the song too but there weren't many scenes yet so didnt use the full song... 😳

khushix thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sheherzade

Lovely VM Khushi... true this songs is like custom made for them and i can't say it fits so perfectly to any other couple.

I've loved this song for years now... and I'm glad to see a VM on such an awesome couple by such an VM maker even though it's your first one i'm seeing... i just can't help myself becoming a fan.

I'm gonna try my hand at making VMs too... so i'll pull a Nilesh too along with Rafi... "Guruji ashirwaad do!" πŸ˜ƒ

Luv,
Pree!

thanks so much Pree! (hope i can call u that).. im very particular about which songs fits which couple.. i love other couples as well and thought of using this song but im glad i waited and found the perfect couple for this song..πŸ˜† it is a beautiful song.. old but u just cant get tired of it.. thank you once again..glad u liked it! πŸ˜ƒ ill look forward to ur VM.. u get my ashirwaad...πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: cutiemishti

loved your vm...it was awesome...and even that song...its my favorite...can you help me in here...the 12 second of the video of kriyaansh...in which episode is that...i didn'nt see it...plz tell me

thanks so much! :) umm, that scene is from a promo before the show started.. here's a link to it: http://india-forums.com/tv-show/744/channel-v-dil-dostii-dance/video/129321-dil-dosti-dance-promo-01.htm

Edited by khushix - 12 years ago
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Khushi! πŸ˜³
When I saw your VM gallery I was like OMG. I have always been a great fan of your premeer VMs. This VM is amazing. I LOVE LOVE this song endless. The coloring is rocking and I love the scene selection. It is superb! keep rocking πŸ€—
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: khushix

so u happy u replied first? πŸ˜›πŸ˜† u only said u liked the preview i showed u not this full one yet so yea u still need to tell me how u like it...πŸ˜† but thanks so much.. πŸ€— glad u liked it.. as for a longer version.. we have a deal for that...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

YesπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I saw this on YT when you told me you are done uploading and 10 minutes are left I checked YT and saw it before ShugzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You know I have always been fan of your mixes how can you ask me if I like it or not. I loved it obviously. It's so brilliant. I have watched it countless times by now.

The deal of longer version you already know my answerπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
khushix thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nishi_sajan

Hey Khushi! πŸ˜³

When I saw your VM gallery I was like OMG. I have always been a great fan of your premeer VMs. This VM is amazing. I LOVE LOVE this song endless. The coloring is rocking and I love the scene selection. It is superb! keep rocking πŸ€—

thanks so much..never knew u were a fan of my Premeer VMs.. thanks for telling me :) glad u liked this one too..thanks a lot! 😳

This content was originally posted by: *Shruti*

YesπŸ˜›πŸ˜† good boy πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

I saw this on YT when you told me you are done uploading and 10 minutes are left I checked YT and saw it before ShugzπŸ˜†πŸ˜† where was she while u were watching? she saw the next day only.. i bet u didnt let her see..bad boy! πŸ˜†

You know I have always been fan of your mixes how can you ask me if I like it or not. I loved it obviously. It's so brilliant. I have watched it countless times by now. coz its been looonnng since u've commented on my stuffs..πŸ˜† so ur supposed to tell me how i was then and now...πŸ˜† oh just kidding! πŸ˜† thanks once again :P

The deal of longer version you already know my answerπŸ˜³πŸ˜† then u already know my answer too...πŸ˜›πŸ˜† nevermind longer version..new one wud be better na?.. πŸ˜³πŸ˜† acha, u hav song suggestions? im confused which songs too use.. hmm.. im thinking of making one on pehli baar mohobat ki hai too.. a bit different than the one on the show..will make it more like a vm.. another is 'suno na'..wat u think? πŸ€” otherwise suggest something na..πŸ˜†

Edited by khushix - 12 years ago
-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
will check out the vms soon! congrats on your vm shop! :-)
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Hey amazing VM

I am big fan of AMAR and SHAKTI from DID 2.. aka Rey and Kriya now in D3..

Thank you so much for making such a lovely VM. It suits them perfectly!

Please make more VMs on them.. there are not a whole lot of VMs on Rey and Kriya.. I wonder why.. can you also use their dances from DID 2 to kinda make it a bit dramatic??

THANKSS!
khushix thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -kirulicious-

will check out the vms soon! congrats on your vm shop! :-)

no problem..take ur time and thanks :)

This content was originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

Hey amazing VM

I am big fan of AMAR and SHAKTI from DID 2.. aka Rey and Kriya now in D3..

Thank you so much for making such a lovely VM. It suits them perfectly!

Please make more VMs on them.. there are not a whole lot of VMs on Rey and Kriya.. I wonder why.. can you also use their dances from DID 2 to kinda make it a bit dramatic??

THANKSS!

thanks a lot..im a big fan too..so ul see more vms on them from me :) and ill def. use their dances from DID2..i was planning to use them anyway..just waiting for the right song.. thanks once again:)

Aasthahere thumbnail
awesum blossom vm yaarπŸ‘
i loved it!
the song and the editing was perfect!!⭐️
plz make more vms on people from D3
and plz try to pm me wen u upt ur vm shop
tcπŸ€—
-Aastha