Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 347: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

deactivated1 thumbnail
Hm. Grouchy Dutta? I liiike *drools*

*clears throat*

OMIGOD. Rupali was pregnant.

Wait a second. Why do I act surprised? I'd already guessed that one. However, I don't think that the child was Damodar's. Itna bara kamina nahi ho sakta Damodar. Ramdas must've impregnated her, and made promises of marrying her. She, naive as she were, just followed him along. What a totally messed up affair. But... the dude said "... yeh pet se thi..." as in she were. Did she lose the child?

That only confuses me more. Because I assumed that Madhu was her child. But then how would a woman in a coma give birth? Never thought of that one. Oh, my brilliant mind.

Nana's pain is slowly growing on me. Did that sound sadistic? What I mean is that I am starting to feel bad for him - for what he went through and is still going through - though that doesn't justify his intentions toward Dutta... The flashback in which he remembered seeing Rupali in a coma, etc., it reminded me of Dutta's betrayals. The shock of getting one piece of damaging news following another... I could practically hear Nana screaming "DHOKA DHOKA!" in my head.

First he sees his sister in a coma. Shock number one.

Then he finds out Damodar, his friend, did that to her and killed Ramdas. Shock number two.

Then he finds out that Rupali was pregnant. Shock number three.

No wonder the dude's brain-fuse blows and he heads down the Revenge Path, blindly.

OH. I knew Nana would plan something for when Baji would return to his house. I wonder what it is Dutta's gonna say when they get back home safely (which they will - if Dutta drives over another cliff edge and crashes into a jungle, I'm gonna rip my hair out... but on the other hand, some DuJi shippers might finally get their JMM DuJi Romance...).

WHAT exactly is Nana planning now? He's not gonna kill Dutta. Then what's his next step?

Okay, I'm beginning to think that all the fainting has done its damage on AS. The woman is much like a broken record. Yes, I think that we've all fathomed by now - especially Nakusha - that Dutta was finally oh-so-joyous and Nakusha ruined it. Can you please stop nagging her about it now? This isn't the first time that you've wrongly judged your daughter-in-law. A little, teeny-weeny bit of faith in her would not harm anyone, I believe.

What does she want from Naku? I mean, really? Does she want her to shut up about anything bad, shut up about her judgmental opinions (whether they're right or wrong) for the sake of Dutta's much craved oblivious state of mind, so that they can all skip around in a circle in La La Land, lollipops in their mouths, pretending that all is well - and then BAM. Dutta's dead on the ground, and then AS can happily blame Naku - once again - for not doing things right.

Sheesh-kebab. With all due respect to AS (I do love her - I mean, she's AS), but sometimes, I get a strong urge to lock her up in her room where she can blame the walls, for all I care.

Also, wow. Suds is just a canvas of various expressions in the recent episodes:

Scenario #1:

AS: Mujhe lemons nahi pasand, Dutta. Tu mangos lekar aa.
Suds: *sighs*

Scenario #2:

Suds: *stares down at his plate*

Scenario #3:

Suds: *looks on*

(NOTE: The reason I used the mangos dialogue from AS is because my brain couldn't think of a better scenario as I still haven't eaten dinner... an empty stomach makes my brain go blurh.)

I wonder where Suds stands in this family? Right now, he's like a mannequin doll. I wonder what's going on between him and Leela?

Brilliant and suspensepul episode. Loved Dutta's right-on attitude and grouchy expressions. Loved Baji's dialogue to him before they got into the car... I love it when Baji gets tough with Dutta πŸ˜† He needs the hardcore friend at times rather than the obedient softie.

I do wish I could've seen Mishal do the action scenes from this episode... sigh...
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
RESERVED :D
Read the 1st part!!! 
Ohhh me on the edge n all nervous!!!
Soon update the next part BB
Ha thanks for the superb epi :D

2nd Part-
Its all pre planed na by NS!!! poor Baaji :(
The old lady acting per the instructions! but how still NS is in the house n D n B misses them!

The Pre-Cap!!!
So the new person gonna enter, Dutta n Driving is not good! always end up in some accident!!!

Thanks BB, story getting more n more intresting!!
Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

Res.

For two whole minutes there, I thought that the episode wouldn't be up tonight. Way to give me a stroke, BB. Love you for that -_-

Why on earth did you think that??? πŸ˜† You are going to bring a stroke upon yourself! πŸ˜› Come rain, come hailstorm or even a huge happiness 'sucker' machine... nothing will stop these episodes from coming up so long as there is enough ammunition to post πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Last few episodes have been fantastic BB ...
Sorry ...I am not writing comments these days !!!

Edited by Sia79 - 12 years ago
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
After reading the exciting episode ... while reading the precap my heart once again skip a beat... o  wa thriller pre cap... i am enjoying every bit of it...

even NS came to his conclusions very fast b4 investigating anything abt DP...   O dutta c wa damage he is doing ... at least u shd listen to ur own people b4 concluding things...

Can the painting signed by Rupali be the clue for Dutta... ??????  

am waiting for tomo episode now... new entry coming in ... Man in black... car  πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by rama_2010 - 12 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice epi. Hmm, so Nanasaheb is trying to frame Sanjayrao! Then definitely Sanjayrao might be a good guy. Maybe the madadgaar is Sanjay himself. But now since the old lady in the house takes Sanjay's name, Dutta might think its Sanjay who tried to attack him. It was so obvious that the dushman wouldnt be sitting in the house waiting for Dutta to arrive!

So Nana did torment Damodar a lot, while he was alive. So does Nana think Damodar is behind Rupali's pregnancy πŸ˜•?! But all the old letters were preserved by Nana, and those letters clearly state that Rupali was in love with Ramdas, then why isnt Nanasaheb doubting Ramdas for Rupali's pregnancy πŸ˜•?!

And Aayisaab is back with her "pendulum" act 😑. Doesnt she herself know Nakku is more samajhdhaar as far as evaluating people are concerned?!

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I had to hold my breath when Dutta and Baji were roaming around in the house...just like those suspense packed scenes on screen where i shut my eyes😳. Very well written BB.

So Nana wants to tadpao and break Dutta completely ...wake up Dutta and smell the saazish. Why are the villains always smarter...Nana, Kala(till over confidence ruined her!)...πŸ˜†

"Baji gun nikaal" has me sitting on the edge. Worried for Duji..hope no one gets seriously hurt or trapped this time.

shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nail Biting Episode...Thanks a lot BB.

I had missed a few episodes in the middle...so am a bit confused..as per what is happening...will read the back log and comment...

Edited by chochu15 - 12 years ago