BubblyR

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Andhara Wasn't able to do the Update..So thats why I am doing the Update

<SNS Written Update>

This Episode Boring! Sleepy " Ghost,Bhoot " Sleepy Actually who is Rashi Sleepy
Don't Read Don't See LOL But everyone are invited to Read LOL

<<Episode 289>>

PART 1
Urmila is trying to Fix the flower Vase! Rashi calls Up..Urmila shouts at Rashi..Rashi gets Angry and Keeps the Phone! Urmila Calls Rashi..Urmila is Telling How is this Gopi Becoming Smart? Rashi is telling her to leave that..Urmila tells What leave u took me to Shop! and u made 3,000 Rs less from my pocket only! Rashi tells Sorry! Urmila is telling Now I want to Make Gopi's Life like this Broken Flower Vase! For that I will have to Make someone to go over Gopi..Rashi asks Who? Kagdi? Urmila says No..Someone more bigger than her..urmila smiles Rashi smiles!
Gopi Comes to Sleep..She looks at Ahem! Ahem looks at her and Asks Weather U want to tell Something..She tell..that..Ahem stops her and tells Switch off the Light i am feeling sleepy let me sleep..She makes her Bedding and Switches of the Light! After sometime! the Door opens S-L-O-W-L-Y with lots of noise! Gopi looks at the Door Confused! She goes checks weather anyone is outside! She closes the Door and Is set to Sleep..Again the Door opens with noise and Slowly! She is scared now..She goes and Closes it..She is thinking..What is Happening! She turns Back and she is walking..The door Opens and she Is scared

<<Break>>

PART 2
In the Morning! Gopi is Scared! She is doing her work In the Kitchen! She goes to keep the Tray on the Table! She hears a Noise of something Falling..She runs into the Kitchen! She is shocked to see..A Big Pot of Pickle(Don't know what was that) Gopi Screams Maa ji..all reach there Rashi comes after sometime! Kokila aks Gopi what did u do?Gopi told that she didn't do..Rashi comes and tells What happened whats all this..Hetal tries to cover it by saying..With the Air it must have fallen! Kokila tells No..How are u talking like that..But One thing can happen It must be kept on the Edge thats why it fell. All leave..Rashi see's Gopi Scared! She goes and Asks..here..but Gopi doesn't tell anything..Rashi leaves! Gopi is telling! This must be My Thinking ...

<<Break>>

PART 3
Gopi is In her Room..Rashi comes and keeps Lemon Juice in Front of her..She tells her to Drink it..But first Have a wash!..Gopi goes in the Bathroom and Rashi leaves the room..Gopi splashes water on her face..she hears the Door Noise! She gets scared! She goes to see whats Happening! She goes to See..there is Red Color Water (Blood) she thinks...She is scared! She looks at the Door..there is a stamp of someone's hand In red color..She is Damn Scared..She runs Down! Kokila tells Gopi to Give everyone tea! She gives everyone! And she comes to Ahem..She looks Behind the Sofa..there is a footstep Stamp! Both of the left leg! She starts Shivering! Ahem asks her weather she is ok..Rashi comes across the Footsteps! Ahem takes the tea! Rashi moves and Gopi is Shocked to See No Stamp of the Foot..She goes and tells Rashi to Come in the Room..Rashi tells her to Go...Gopi goes in the Room and See's those Footstep Stamp in the room! She is scared Rashi comes there..Gopi tells Rashi and See's the floor but there is NO FOOTSTEPS..she shows the place where the Stamp of the hand was..But there was no Stamp..Rashi see's the red color water..She tells Gopi if u wanted Rose water u had to tell me..Gopi tells No it is that Lemon juice only! Rashi tells Yaa..Its just some color is Put into it...Rashi tells Gopi that it is all her thinking and leaves Gopi is Scared..

><><><><><
PRECAP
Gopi is telling Rashi..I don't know what is Happening With Me...Is it my thinking or Is there any Ghost or Evil Sprite...Gopi is Scared

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>
Sorry For any Mistakes
<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>

Do Press the LIKE button

The following 67 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreeArchanazombieb1nduNas1indy1979Chetnakbdesai302ahcirchhedamuna24krishyghappy newsapa123vir123_zephyrsmile365daysOk21parbhudayalnirleppannusadaf-malik.pakzohrabanuniveeanuamuFivestar1maaneetfanBlacksexyspicyam1sh2na3shanthagp05himani88ivanta29giguser***Anu***kamuralident4uJoshana458moonlightjdotssrmirji-SuMee-shmuupiesunshine33CaramelxxdailyvisitorSpotcrystal30_Nancy_AbhiAnipoo_supivaishali667_SK_Swap-Arhirusha4003bewafasimibrar1990Poojaa_PPCRocksanna44-Raz--Yuks-*Piku*NaughtynattySRKLuvr-tellyaddict-ANJ4Rajinilicious.SajnaVe.

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
thanx a lot darling for doing it...u are such a sweet heart...

thanx again...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR

BubblyR Viewbie
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

thanx a lot darling for doing it...u are such a sweet heart...

thanx again...

Awww..No Problems Diii...Embarrassed

-tellyaddict-

sunshine33 Senior Member
sunshine33
sunshine33

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
LOL...is this really going on today? Ghost? Now we're in a horror movie? Oh man..where is the romance? Maybe Ahem will be saving Gopi after she's so scared sleeping on the floor..that she'll jump up on the bed into Ahem's arms...and he'll hold her in a tight hug all night unknowingly!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

am1sh2na3Aashna26BubblyRch0c0lates-tellyaddict-ANJ4

peg_pionne IF-Dazzler
peg_pionne
peg_pionne

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
thanks a lotSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR-tellyaddict-

BubblyR Viewbie
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Thanks For Appreciating! Can't anyone make this Topic a Sticky I am getting PMs asking me for the WU
.SajnaVe. IF-Addictz
.SajnaVe.
.SajnaVe.

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update!

BubblyR

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Ridzzi. Thank God I missed the episode. Will have to keep away from this show till this absurd track finishes.

BubblyR

Go to top