Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon Analysis-1 No knights in Shinin armor (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

ITNA change ?! Aur woh bhi EK din mein ?!!? For the first time we saw the confident diva .. whoz always suurrounded by a a fan following fawning over her ... lonely .. vulnerable ... wearing her heart on her sleeve Embarrassed ... just being Sharon the ordinary college going girl with her fair share of insecurities ..

Man .. only Swayam jaisa ladka hi aisa jadu kar sakta hai .. Jab jab Sharon opened her mouth to say something mean .. Swayam  tab tab .. itne pyar se, itne tenderness ke saath .. kuch aisa keh gaya .. ke Sharon se kuch kahaa  hi nahin gaya ... he left her speechless .. just standing trying to fathom ke itna acha bhi koi ho sakta hai ?

Rey was right ... Theyre would be a time Sharon would realise the depth of Swayam's love for her and how much she means to him ... and this .. now .. aaaj .. abhi ... yahaan .. woh time aa gaya hai ...

The fact that Swayam could sense her presence without her even being in front of him ... it hit her hard .. bilkul suckerpunched her to the gut LOL .. and knocked the very breath out of her ...

For someone surrounded by all these materialistic ppl .. it was a first time for her .. seeing someone like Swayam ... for the first time .. she saw him in a new light Embarrassed.. as the gentle, sweet guy who loved her to bits ... ...

He ain no college hunk Rey Cool .. he isnt the carefree chilled out Vicky Dancing .. he ain no rapping spitfire Nilesh Cool  ...No he is not her Sword-weilding, buckswashing  Prince in shining armour .. he is far more than that ...he IS the armour .. 

and hed take any fall for her .. any hit for her..  hez always got her back .. .. even though it broke his heart to do so (when she asked him to forget all about last night  ) ... 

and that is precisely where Swayam is different from other guys ... he doesnt need to overpower or dominate the woman to get her to listen to him .. always calm , and gentle and sooo sooo tender .. remeber the time in the party when he reprimanded her for using abusive language ? If he was ur regular guy hed end up insulting her ir yelling at her .. but Swayam put it sooo nicely : 

"Tumhe jaise beatiful ladki ko aise abusive words suit nahi karte .. Embarrassed" .. Finishing it off with a passively assertive "I dont like it at all" Ermm 

This guy is a gentleman .. thru and thru Clap

I used to be  Kriyansh shipper  and then the Vicky Neha cuteness had me in giggles and fits ... but such kahoun .. Swayam and Sharon .. they have me .. I dunno ..

I think the real difference between all other TV hunks and Swayam is his ... silent  determination .. uss ladki ko by hook or by crook hasil karna nahin ... bass to make sure ke regardless of what ... uss ki muskaan tiki rahe ... uski hansi mit ne naa de .. normally guys wud go all out ... bug the gurl .. play pranks on her and do all sorts of  chipku harkatein  to try and impress the gurl .. but Swayam is in a league of his own .. no pressures on Sharon, no trying to impress her .. its like his love for Sharon transcends any selfish desire whatsover ... Like I said ... maqsad .. kisi bhi halat mein ..ladki ko haasil karna nahin hai.. bass usse khush dekh naa hai .. that's all this guy needs ... ... its impossible for someone as emotionally stunted as me to try an fathom the depths of this guys feelings .. nonetheless .. Im awestruck ..

I have no comments on Swayam ... reallly nothing at all .. cuz uss ke baarey mein jitna kaho kam hai Clap Clap

well...1stly i alwayz blv- a a couple...dey luk crackling 2gthr coz of da combo of sharon's oomphness and swayam's cuteness...nd as for swayam's character...his acting is getting better day day...their chemistry is improving helluva wid each passing day...da creatives of da show hv very obviously noticed nd so da scenes dat r provided r pretty creative and most importantly romantic unlike ny kriyansh scene i hv seen till date...
three cheers to our
UTTERLY BUTTERLY ROMANTIC JODI SWARON and TanHA for enacting it out so well...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dew_dropzRafznature2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon Analysis-1 No knights in Shinin armor (Page 4)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetapple2995

Goldie

sweetapple2995

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

AWESOME JOB RAFI BAGHWANJI hhahhaha but awesome job i know u're a die hard swaron fan (as mostly everybody knows) and i bet this is ur way of telling people to stop hating on swaron and i bet some will get of their case as well :) AWESOME ANALYSIS SKILLS THERE!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dew_dropz-.nandini.-Rafz

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 25 July 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Thread opened on Topic Maker's request~

Shifu
D3 DT

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shifali*

Thread opened on Topic Maker's request~

Shifu
D3 DT

Thank u for reopening the thread Shifu .. this is th scene that got me to fall in love with SwaRon Day Dreaming

Suku_SwaRon

IF-Sizzlerz

Suku_SwaRon

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Rafzzz hats of to you. It feels so good to be a die hard fan of shan and sneha. I dont have words to express my feeling yaar. Ithna acha banda hai  no wonder sharon is speechless. After watching the scene na words gale mai attkke hue hai yaar. But i watched it several several times.
Thank you so much Rafiii, for thinking something unique like the posts you and others have come up to make us take a walk down the memory lane. I love swaron like crazy and Rafi you are the best to sum the whole situation.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafz

TANHA_H

Goldie

TANHA_H

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
update next part soon and pm me..Heart

Winds.of.Winter

Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

He ain no college hunk Rey Cool .. he isnt the carefree chilled out Vicky Dancing .. he ain no rapping spitfire Nilesh Cool  ...No he is not her Sword-weilding, buckswashing  Prince in shining armour .. he is far more than that ...he IS the armour .. 

so tooo late to comment (cz i wasnt on if back then) but still HAD to comment on this one.BEAUTIFUL.the whole post.every line.true as hell.n every thought put in this post has crossed mine as well as every swaron fan's mind maybe.but still i quoted this line esp cz while reading this post,this line just made me stop,think,feel,smile n then go back to read it again...EmbarrassedBlushing
thats EXACTLY what i did.Really this guy is by far the best n unique character i have ever seen.
i have alwz loved THIS VERY part of swayam the most.the scenes where swayam comes in between sharon n sum cheap guys(on various occasions esp when "he who must not be named" joined college) hold a special place in my heart.VERY SPECIAL Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.infact its these old scenes that help me relive the moments i had loved...
n under the present circumstances, well it just breaks my heart to read this post.THIS WAS THE SWAYAM OUR VERY DEAR PALKI MAAM.n swayam later with cool ati n all was even better.but now...Broken Heart
Broken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken Heart..
but i wont care.i will alwz alwz alwz continue to love THIS swayam n tannu to zarur...
Embarrassed

Edited by D3fan_forever - 26 July 2012 at 12:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mrashRafz

-Sakina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sakina-

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Swayam brings out 'Sharanjeet' in Sharon-something that even Sharon isn't capable of doing.

Which is why she is drawn to him...which is why they are drawn to each other in this inexplicable bond.Which is why they LOVE each other.

Swayam's innocence,earnestness..and unadulterated LOVE in this scene...coupled with Sharon's insecurities and her developing feelings for Swayam made me fall in love with SWARON as well.<3

Post Reply New Post

Go to top