Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon Analysis-1 No knights in Shinin armor (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

yummoBB

yummoBB

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Thanx for the lovely post Smile
Really true... i was expecting sharron to shout n even hit Swayam, but when she saw swayam in locker room, she just melted down. Sharon's soft side is too sweet , i just loved it, n swayam, yes just now words for him, i was wondering how can someone be so romantic n so sweet. we all know sharon the Diva, but even with that deva sharon, swayam just talked so sweetly with her. As we saw on the promo, sharon was again the Diva Dazzler Sharon.. lets see when will she melt down totally for swayam..

Edited by yummoBB - 02 June 2011 at 10:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon Analysis-1 No knights in Shinin armor (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummoBB

Thanx for the lovely post Smile
Really true... i was expecting sharron to shout n even hit Swayam, but when she saw swayam in locker room, she just melted down. Sharon's soft side is too sweet , i just loved it, n swayam, yes just now words for him, i was wondering how can someone be so romantic n so sweet. we all know sharon the Diva, but even with that deva sharon, swayam just talked so sweetly with her. As we saw on the promo, sharon was again the Diva Dazzler Sharon.. lets see when will she melt down totally for swayam..

I used to be  Kriyansh and ViHa shipper but when I noticed SwaRon (After 1st June) .. SwaRon became my priority and everyone else became auxilary for me .. except for mebbe NiCky (Nilesh + Vicky)? Tongue  LOL

Edited by SwaRon911 - 17 October 2011 at 1:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yummoBBWinds.of.WinterCoffeeAddict-.nandini.-Nikki_Titli

-Sonya-

IF-Dazzler

-Sonya-

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernahazra

Really  !!!!!Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                         Sharon shud understand how much she means to swayum par koi nahi woh waqt ayyega kehte hai sabar ka fhal mitha  hota heLOLLOLWink

Yeah thats true...Sabar ka fhaal mitha hota hai... =) we are soo waiting for the Mitha Fhaal h naaa

Rafz

KriyanshSwaron9

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanguprince-.nandini.-Rafz

Parvathi12

IF-Dazzler

Parvathi12

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Swaron...the most beautiful couple of the show...they dont set the screen on fire, or make us roll on the floor laughing ...but they do touch our heart...with that heart warming smile ...make every girl wish that there was some1 like swayam in their lyf too...
Rafi, gurl ur awesome...love they way u write about swaron...
the way u described swayam...hai mein marjawa...
luved it man...n 6th OCT wala scene ke baad...i fell in love wid them all over again...onnli  he can control he atitude and shut her up...even without saying anything...1 look n thats enuf to make her speechless...
onli 1 prob...she doesnt realize it...she doesnt realize that he is her SA...all gifts were from him...n they way she got jealous when kriya kept her hand on swayam's shoulder...woh toh clearly prove karta hai ki she is madly in love with him tooo...just hasnt realized it yet...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dew_dropz-naina--.nandini.-Rafz-Sakina-

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Thank youuu for the PM, Rafi, I'd have hated to miss a post as beautiful as this one! Approve

This scene, incidentally, was the first scene I ever saw of D3, long before I came on board to watch regularly.  And I remember it very, very clearly because it made an impression on me despite the fact that I had absolutely no idea what had happened before it, or what any of the discussion was about. I actually felt Swayam's heartbreak towards the end. I managed to understand most of it, credit for that being due to the writers I suppose, and the two characters I was just being introduced to for the first time really struck me as having something to them that was more than what met the eye. A few more tidbits told me more about Sharon, and I instantly fell in love with her (and Sneha for playing her the way she does) because she came across as, well, human. Flawed, needing some serious attitude adjustments, and yet also extremely vulnerable beneath what began to seem eventually more like a self-protective exterior, to me. A way to hide her innermost hopes, desires and fears away from a world she doesn't trust. Swayam...this scene in itself summed him up wonderfully for me, and you've already sketched him out so beautifully that I don't want to ruin it with any additions of my own. Let it suffice to say that I agree with each and everything you've said of him. Embarrassed

Once again, thank you for such a wonderful post, and thank you for the PM! Hug

Edited by nandinidev - 17 October 2011 at 2:05am

Rafz

-Sakina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sakina-

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Amazing Rafi.

Its true.

If compared to the other heroes..Swayam isn't much of a hunk or anything..but he has this sweet,soft,gentle determination to win the girl he loves.

He can never hurt her..or let anyone hurt her.He can go to any depths for her..without letting her know.He's selfless.Thats what i like.

Edited by -Sakina- - 17 October 2011 at 9:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-.nandini.-Rafz

dew_dropz

dew_dropz

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Hey rafz thanx dear for d pm. I've never gone thru this thread yet thanx to u. You wrote it so beautifully gurl.
Itz d same day i started loving dem more than anything. Even if sharon was playing too rude after that also i loved her. I just love the romance btwn them. For me When swaron comes in d whole world goes out, itz just another world that they create i really dont care wat they say or do, good or bad everything from them goes for me.
You are making me fall for them again dear. Thanx
THANX
THANX rafz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-.nandini.-Rafzradzammy

Post Reply New Post

Go to top