Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon Analysis-1 No knights in Shinin armor (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Rafi... ye serious aur non-hilarious post tune di?

lagta hai Swayam - the sheild ka suckerpunch tujhe bhi badi zor se laga hai!

awesome update babes... no jhappies for you, tu galat samajh leti hai!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RafzNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon Analysis-1 No knights in Shinin armor (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheherzade

Yaaar normally my preference leans towards the funny and insensitive guys like Vicky / Bharat .. u know the no jazbaati jhamela types ROFL

.. But damnin hell Swayam ne aaj jo kiya ... uss ke baad even  someone as emotionally stunted as me was blown away .. Embarrassed  .. A gurl is a gurl after all .. we're all suckers for chivalry LOL .. 

Ajj mai itni khush hoon .. ke mujhe jhappi bhi manzoor hai ! Embarrassed 

Edited by geet_maan_magic - 01 June 2011 at 2:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddictNikki_Titli

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

Yaaar normally my preference leans towards the funny and insensitive guys like Vicky / Bharat .. u know the no jazbaati jhamela types ROFL

.. But damnin hell Swayam ne aaj jo kiya ... uss ke baad even  someone as emotionally stunted as me was blown away .. Embarrassed  .. A gurl is a gurl after all .. we're all suckers for chivalry LOL .. 

Ajj mai itni khush hoon .. ke mujhe jhappi bhi manzoor hai ! Embarrassed 

oye tab to aaja yaar... jhappies... you know as i said i used to think where have all the leftover guys from the endangered species of gentlemen gone... now i know... D3 roped all of them in! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mrashRafzNikki_Titli

bulbul123

IF-Rockerz

bulbul123

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with u the scene was beautiful. and e honest the scene was quite realistic i mean a girl is a girl and she has feelings and i think any girl even though she acts all hard infornt of other people would  be like this. it's quite cute u nw i think bless her. and swayam well he was adorable so sweet and cute he really does love her  bless him. but i really do wonder what he hept in the locker for her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafz

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bulbul123

i totally agree with u the scene was beautiful. and e honest the scene was quite realistic i mean a girl is a girl and she has feelings and i think any girl even though she acts all hard infornt of other people would  be like this. it's quite cute u nw i think bless her. and swayam well he was adorable so sweet and cute he really does love her  bless him. but i really do wonder what he hept in the locker for her.

I hope its not chocolate ... she'll forget about him once she finishes eatinng the chocolate LOL .. I hope its  anew bracelet ... Embarrassed .. remeber she broke hers off when she ran away from him last night ? (Or was it his bracelet ? Sharon is a violent woman .. u cant be too sure LOL)

oye tab to aaja yaar... jhappies... you know as i said i used to think where have all the leftover guys from the endangered species of gentlemen gone... now i know... D3 roped all of them in! LOL

Bang on buddy !   Sab ke Sab saaley Father Teresa hai ! ROFL

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

Originally posted by bulbul123

I hope its not chocolate ... she'll forget about him once she finishes eatinng the chocolate LOL .. I hope its  anew bracelet ... Embarrassed .. remeber she broke hers off when she ran away from him last night ? (Or was it his bracelet ? Sharon is a violent woman .. u cant be too sure LOL)

Whatever it is... it can't be anything as good as your posts... by god!

Bang on buddy !   Sab ke Sab saaley Father Teresa hai ! ROFL

Father Teresa? Na beta... Mother Teresa only loved God... aur na hi Kria god hai aur Sharon to by god bilkul nahi... they are like Kal ho na ho's amar + jai-veeru + K3G's hritik + KKHH's salman... and well many more!!!

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
yup swayum created magic yesterday but I feel bad 4 him ki itna considerate hone ke baad bhi sharon cudnt undrstand him...I mean surely its beginning of something new but she is still confused but yes it was worht noticing tht whenver sharon wanted to shout or tell something evil swayum had the capacity 2 stop her...his eyes filled with love and innocence wont let sharon  say anything...yes yesterday I did miss kriyansh but swayum and sharon surely made 4 them...& totally yesterday she was looking the prettiest...without much make up a simple look 2 her hair and looking not like a dazzler but just an ordinary clg gng girl she looked awesome

Nikki_Titli

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Video added guys !  If anyone wants download links PM me Cool

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top