Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Winds.of.Winter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: SwaRon911

He ain no college hunk Rey 😎 .. he isnt the carefree chilled out Vicky  .. he ain no rapping spitfire Nilesh 😎  ...No he is not her Sword-weilding, buckswashing  Prince in shining armour .. he is far more than that ...he IS the armour .. 

so tooo late to comment (cz i wasnt on if back then) but still HAD to comment on this one.BEAUTIFUL.the whole post.every line.true as hell.n every thought put in this post has crossed mine as well as every swaron fan's mind maybe.but still i quoted this line esp cz while reading this post,this line just made me stop,think,feel,smile n then go back to read it again...😳☺️
thats EXACTLY what i did.Really this guy is by far the best n unique character i have ever seen.
i have alwz loved THIS VERY part of swayam the most.the scenes where swayam comes in between sharon n sum cheap guys(on various occasions esp when "he who must not be named" joined college) hold a special place in my heart.VERY SPECIAL 😍😍😍.infact its these old scenes that help me relive the moments i had loved...
n under the present circumstances, well it just breaks my heart to read this post.THIS WAS THE SWAYAM OUR VERY DEAR PALKI MAAM.n swayam later with cool ati n all was even better.but now...🥺
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺..
but i wont care.i will alwz alwz alwz continue to love THIS swayam n tannu to zarur...
😳
Edited by D3fan_forever - 11 years ago
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Swayam brings out 'Sharanjeet' in Sharon-something that even Sharon isn't capable of doing.

Which is why she is drawn to him...which is why they are drawn to each other in this inexplicable bond.Which is why they LOVE each other.

Swayam's innocence,earnestness..and unadulterated LOVE in this scene...coupled with Sharon's insecurities and her developing feelings for Swayam made me fall in love with SWARON as well.<3
SwaRon227 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the day i fell in love with swaron..good old days..
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: SwaRon227

the day i fell in love with swaron..good old days..

Same here
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
One of the most beautiful SwaRon scene.
Jab jab Sharon opened her mouth to say something mean .. Swayam  tab tab .. itne pyar se, itne tenderness ke saath .. kuch aisa keh gaya .. ke Sharon se kuch kahaa  hi nahin gaya ... he left her speechless .. just standing trying to fathom ke itna acha bhi koi ho sakta hai ?

These lines describes the beauty of this scene for me. I was far fraom becoming a SwaRon fan when this scene was shown but the sincerty of this scene was heart touching. My respect for character of Swayam increased multiple times after this scene. And for the first time Sharon was left overwhelmd by the love of Swayam. FO rthe first time she understood he will be there for her no matter what.

Shantannu and Sneha had improved as actor almost overnight during pary sequence. It was a fabulous scene with fabulous performance.
beeny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i'm missing dat day jab sharon gussa hoti to tab bhi swayam se attached & attracted rehti ti & jab se confess hua he fight bhi serious hoti ja rahi he...
it's nt good😕
unchainedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
so beautifully written! how i miss dis SwaRon nw! 😭
candybar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why Why Why do your posts have to be SOOO good all the time??!

And WHY do SwaRon have to be so amazing all the time??!

AND WHYYY do TanHa have to floor us with such poetic scenes all the time??!
Matlab, WHY really?!

This was SUCH a beautiful scene ki main jitna chahe bolun iske baarein mein, it wouldn't do justice to it.😊

So I'm just gonna say- SwaRon! ❤️
mrash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Scene jyaada achha hai ya uska description? 🤔

i m confused 😕
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was a beautiful to catch this view of sharon...the excitement on swayam expecting something realy beautiful to happen in his life...how simple wre his thoughts...so much of innocence in his thoughtss...

Sharon so hesitant and so concerned abt all wat had happened previous night is indeed a shocker for all of us...this shows th simple side of this DIVA...

swayam " ur wish is my command"   wish he again says to her this line someday...where is this innocnece gone now???