Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

TOI: New shows to look forward to (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing dear.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: New shows to look forward to (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naz17555

Originally posted by ..-Jia-..

There's a party here? ShockedROFL

Heyy J! wheres the siggies at??LOLLOLLOL and ain't u studying? thats the only thing I come and read in cc!LOL

What siggys? Stern SmileLOLLOL And studying? ErmmROFL Hehe I have been done with Uni since the 18th. Stop making me study when I don't need it Stern SmileLOL And when are you at the CC? You drop by once in a blue moon Stern SmileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naz17555CandYlicious_S

lakshmi_SG

Goldie

lakshmi_SG

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing, and I am looking forward to this serial becoz of sanaya. And as per the reports, the entire team is working day & night for the success of this show, so definitely it may catch our attention as the serial progresses.

-honeydew-

IF-Sizzlerz

-honeydew-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
All the best Smile

Sanlicious

IF-Dazzler

Sanlicious

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing..! 

.Sanayaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sanayaa.

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Thankxx for sharing dear :D

ayesha_80

IF-Rockerz

ayesha_80

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShocked HOUSEWIVES??!! Chalo, humari toh chuti hui. ROFL

Ishuuu...where are you? We're toh out of the "target audience". Need to make a marketing theory, ASAP...wat say? ROFL 

Diya...u better read this...now, I'm relying on u ONLY. You better keep updating me on IPK everyday. Pringles n coke i'll arrange for myself.  ROFL And don't ask for any theories from me now...according to the author/writer...IPK is not my cup of tea ROFL

Joseph_A

IF-Sizzlerz

Joseph_A

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing this Article...Smile Eagerly waiting for 6th Jun. Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.