Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

TOI: New shows to look forward to (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Naz, remember ... no expectations at all ROFL 

there you are.. coem to msn NOWWW... hates u.. u dint even brief me up... n i was wondering y the mjht forum was deadn not dustedLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: New shows to look forward to (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Originally posted by naz17555

"Your regular soap that never fails to work with housewives "
YIKESSS lmaooo
BUT its a top show.., everyones looking forward to it!

LOLLOL total masala dude.. now sit back.. pass the popcorn n enjoy.. not specifically in tht order thoLOL

P.S. DTS if u reading it.. you just made the cut.. me n dm r concocting ways of how to get catered in this housewives groupROFL

lolzzz ... you're back, are you ... ROFL ... I was always ready to enjoy ... u know that ROFL

..Enchanteur..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Enchanteur..

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

YIKESSS lmaooo

LOLLOL total masala dude.. now sit back.. pass the popcorn n enjoy.. not specifically in tht order thoLOL

Im cringing here! lmaooo what a lineee! sack the writerLOLLOLLOL
ROFL

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

YIKESSS lmaooo

u mean the publicist.. adds extra cheese to the popcorn.. its fun dude.. see when was the last time we enjoyed like this.. bak in sheena days.. they know that too.. so they came up with this.. just for our entertainmentLOL

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

YIKESSS lmaooo

P.S. DTS if u reading it.. you just made the cut.. me n dm r concocting ways of how to get catered in this housewives groupROFL

lolzzz ... you're back, are you ... ROFL ... I was always ready to enjoy ... u know that ROFL

where did i go to be back.. but nope m a happier person this week.. boss is gone.. n me is in total bindaas mood to procastinate.. n see some cheesy oneliners.. n nothing beats this one as of nowROFL

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged

YIKESSS lmaooo

u mean the publicist.. adds extra cheese to the popcorn.. its fun dude.. see when was the last time we enjoyed like this.. bak in sheena days.. they know that too.. so they came up with this.. just for our entertainmentLOL

LOLimprob gonna get done for quoting too many but wth! and sheena dont even go there!!! wheres Biniss and preksss! will she join?? lolzzz actually wheres the rest of my BDay vm!lmaooo

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
ROFL DM bday vm.. did u even have one.. n how many yrs has it been.. she is online in the evenings.. binis may come to randomize like me.. for sure actually.. p3 i doubt.. she is a lil too nice for such thingsROFL but me n binis are enough for yer entertainment.. ROFL

to tht dude who wrote the blog.. dont u worry.. we shall watch n defo entertain ourselvesCoolLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naz17555

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

ROFL DM bday vm.. did u even have one.. n how many yrs has it been.. she is online in the evenings.. binis may come to randomize like me.. for sure actually.. p3 i doubt.. she is a lil too nice for such thingsROFL but me n binis are enough for yer entertainment.. ROFL

to tht dude who wrote the blog.. dont u worry.. we shall watch n defo entertain ourselvesCoolLOL

Get lostttLOL that vm is there somewhere!LOL aww tru about prekss prob wont! and sure u too make up for it! savee thisss forummm nowwwLOL
that dude sounded pissed lmaooo ppl coming out on the streets! jeezzz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.