Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

TOI: New shows to look forward to (Page 2)

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Naz, remember ... no expectations at all ROFL 

there you are.. coem to msn NOWWW... hates u.. u dint even brief me up... n i was wondering y the mjht forum was deadn not dustedLOL
DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali.19281

Originally posted by naz17555

"Your regular soap that never fails to work with housewives "
YIKESSS lmaooo
BUT its a top show.., everyones looking forward to it!

LOLLOL total masala dude.. now sit back.. pass the popcorn n enjoy.. not specifically in tht order thoLOL

P.S. DTS if u reading it.. you just made the cut.. me n dm r concocting ways of how to get catered in this housewives groupROFL

lolzzz ... you're back, are you ... ROFL ... I was always ready to enjoy ... u know that ROFL
..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

YIKESSS lmaooo

LOLLOL total masala dude.. now sit back.. pass the popcorn n enjoy.. not specifically in tht order thoLOL

Im cringing here! lmaooo what a lineee! sack the writerLOLLOLLOL
ROFL
sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

YIKESSS lmaooo

u mean the publicist.. adds extra cheese to the popcorn.. its fun dude.. see when was the last time we enjoyed like this.. bak in sheena days.. they know that too.. so they came up with this.. just for our entertainmentLOL
sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

YIKESSS lmaooo

P.S. DTS if u reading it.. you just made the cut.. me n dm r concocting ways of how to get catered in this housewives groupROFL

lolzzz ... you're back, are you ... ROFL ... I was always ready to enjoy ... u know that ROFL

where did i go to be back.. but nope m a happier person this week.. boss is gone.. n me is in total bindaas mood to procastinate.. n see some cheesy oneliners.. n nothing beats this one as of nowROFL
naz17555 IF-Sizzlerz
naz17555
naz17555

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged

YIKESSS lmaooo

u mean the publicist.. adds extra cheese to the popcorn.. its fun dude.. see when was the last time we enjoyed like this.. bak in sheena days.. they know that too.. so they came up with this.. just for our entertainmentLOL

LOLimprob gonna get done for quoting too many but wth! and sheena dont even go there!!! wheres Biniss and preksss! will she join?? lolzzz actually wheres the rest of my BDay vm!lmaooo
sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
ROFL DM bday vm.. did u even have one.. n how many yrs has it been.. she is online in the evenings.. binis may come to randomize like me.. for sure actually.. p3 i doubt.. she is a lil too nice for such thingsROFL but me n binis are enough for yer entertainment.. ROFL

to tht dude who wrote the blog.. dont u worry.. we shall watch n defo entertain ourselvesCoolLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naz17555

naz17555 IF-Sizzlerz
naz17555
naz17555

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

ROFL DM bday vm.. did u even have one.. n how many yrs has it been.. she is online in the evenings.. binis may come to randomize like me.. for sure actually.. p3 i doubt.. she is a lil too nice for such thingsROFL but me n binis are enough for yer entertainment.. ROFL

to tht dude who wrote the blog.. dont u worry.. we shall watch n defo entertain ourselvesCoolLOL

Get lostttLOL that vm is there somewhere!LOL aww tru about prekss prob wont! and sure u too make up for it! savee thisss forummm nowwwLOL
that dude sounded pissed lmaooo ppl coming out on the streets! jeezzz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index