TOI: New shows to look forward to - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by naz17555

Im cringing here! lmaooo what a lineee! sack the writer😆😆😆

u mean the publicist.. adds extra cheese to the popcorn.. its fun dude.. see when was the last time we enjoyed like this.. bak in sheena days.. they know that too.. so they came up with this.. just for our entertainment😆
Originally posted by DiyaS

lolzzz ... you're back, are you ... 🤣 ... I was always ready to enjoy ... u know that 🤣

where did i go to be back.. but nope m a happier person this week.. boss is gone.. n me is in total bindaas mood to procastinate.. n see some cheesy oneliners.. n nothing beats this one as of now🤣
Originally posted by sonali.19281

u mean the publicist.. adds extra cheese to the popcorn.. its fun dude.. see when was the last time we enjoyed like this.. bak in sheena days.. they know that too.. so they came up with this.. just for our entertainment😆

😆improb gonna get done for quoting too many but wth! and sheena dont even go there!!! wheres Biniss and preksss! will she join?? lolzzz actually wheres the rest of my BDay vm!lmaooo
🤣 DM bday vm.. did u even have one.. n how many yrs has it been.. she is online in the evenings.. binis may come to randomize like me.. for sure actually.. p3 i doubt.. she is a lil too nice for such things🤣 but me n binis are enough for yer entertainment.. 🤣

to tht dude who wrote the blog.. dont u worry.. we shall watch n defo entertain ourselves😎😆
Originally posted by sonali.19281

🤣 DM bday vm.. did u even have one.. n how many yrs has it been.. she is online in the evenings.. binis may come to randomize like me.. for sure actually.. p3 i doubt.. she is a lil too nice for such things🤣 but me n binis are enough for yer entertainment.. 🤣

to tht dude who wrote the blog.. dont u worry.. we shall watch n defo entertain ourselves😎😆

Get losttt😆 that vm is there somewhere!😆 aww tru about prekss prob wont! and sure u too make up for it! savee thisss forummm nowww😆
that dude sounded pissed lmaooo ppl coming out on the streets! jeezzz
There's a party here? 😲🤣
Thank You SOOO Mucch For Posting :) 🤗 && You Never Know If This Story Really Is Typical One Without Seeing It ;) 😳
Originally posted by ..-Jia-..

There's a party here? 😲🤣

Heyy J! wheres the siggies at??😆😆😆 and ain't u studying? thats the only thing I come and read in cc!😆
Originally posted by ..-Jia-..

There's a party here? 😲🤣

where where.. we only got popcorn..n go get d drinks.. n u r only allowed if u give us tips on how to make the housewives cut.. for enjoying this show😆😆
Originally posted by naz17555

Get losttt😆 that vm is there somewhere!😆 aww tru about prekss prob wont! and sure u too make up for it! savee thisss forummm nowww😆
that dude sounded pissed lmaooo ppl coming out on the streets! jeezzz

m picturing it.. 🤣 ppl on the streets hollering.. we dont want geet clones🤣.. now tht they should cover on tv.. i may even get excited enough to throw some of my precious popcorn😆 u want me n binis to save this forum.. takes u seriously.. n dons the Ra. ONE avatar🤣 this season the only SAVIOR.. 🤣 this forum will never be the same now.. 
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago