IPK in the States

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Hi all,
I just saw the 1st promo with timings for IPK in the USA and it says it will be on at 8pm ET starting from June 13th.  It seems those of us in North America will be on one week lag from India.  Thank goodness for IF uploads!!

Mods - If this should have been posted elsewhere, sorry.  Please feel free to close topic.

Edited by momma1128 - 01 June 2011 at 8:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SlovesBSSI

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPK in the States" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Oh thanks a lot for letting us know, Anu. Otherwise I would've wasted my time sitting on front of TV on monday night waiting for the showLOL.

Yes, thank goodness for IF uploads that we can catch up with the episodes otherwise it would get really confusing trying to discuss ongoing episodes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128SlovesBSSI

-SohniKuri

IF-Sizzlerz

-SohniKuri

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
awhh thnks for letting us noe..but ill b watching online anyway as i dnt have star plus:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SlovesBSSI

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.