Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaMuks20ahutaananyasherayummoBB-Swetha-bellezaCoffeeAddict100littledevilsprernahazraradt--jiya--debby_11khushixiluvOriginalsMahak SinhaMariaa.RDXSilentWishesX.Nabi.Nikki_Titli.FlawlessSarun.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "1st June 2011:Pehli Baar Mohabat Ki Hai" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prernahazra

IF-Dazzler

prernahazra

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Thanks shruti
todays epi was so emotional
they only showed was Sharon n swayum
no kriyansh
no viha
no virat

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
swayum and sharon getting all da importances i mean 2days episode was full of dem and little bit of Kriyansh.Confused

yummoBB

yummoBB

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
very nice episode, but i missed Kriyaansh n ViHa a lot... 

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
The show has other couples as well apart from KriYaansh and focus can't be on one pair always it depends upon demand of story/script. Today's episode was nice. Both team members are back to their original form like they were before party.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddictprernahazraradtXSilentWishesXNikki_Titli

pulu1995

pulu1995

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
no kriyaansh but swayum n sharon 's was emotional  n luved their actin n the feelings they show-cased!! *liked it* *nt loved coz no kriyansh n viha*

jazinda

jazinda

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
emotional episode, but i missed the other couples.

khushix

IF-Veteran Member

khushix

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

thanks Shru..

missed KriYaansh..but loved Sharon and Swayum today.. for the first time i actually liked Sharon.. i thought she would shout at Swayum and be like the typical Sharon.. but she wasnt.. although i dont think she has any feelings for him yet (well she do but she still doesnt realize it).. she still likes Rey and even thinks how will he react if he finds out abt what happened..

loved the Pehli Baar Mohabat Ki Hai..but wish there was more of Rey-Kria in it.. but still enjoyed it :) waiting to see how kriyaansh misunderstanding will get cleared.. dont think it will happen soon though... and looks like ViHa were just for a day.. LOL as of now that is..

Edited by khushix - 01 June 2011 at 9:17am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.