Page   of 151
Page 2 Page 151

bairiyaa.isskq

IF-Sizzlerz

bairiyaa.isskq

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Hello everyone
I'm Durgavni (Avni)Embarrassed

I am making creations for more than a year.
Those who early liked & appreciated my work.. a BIG THANK you!Hug

Now.. I have finally opened a Shop.. Hope everyone will like my work..
even thought my creations are very simple..
But I will improve as much as I can..

As for inspirations.. I got a lot inspired by many amazing creators here..
Credit will be given in the updates!

What Can I Make;

* Non ' Animated Signatures (+ Icons/IconSets)
* Video Avis

Requesting Rules ;

Request only when the shop is OPEN

One request per person

No personal requests

--
ONLY Tellywood + Bollywood Requests please!
--

Rules for Signatures;

Please provide good quality pictures

Max. 6 pictures

Text is necessary

If you want a matching avi

Tell me if you want your name on it..

--
Currently I am NOT taking any Video Avis request!!
--

My Copyrights :

For signatures

OLD: da.crnts
NEW: da.Cr

For Icons/VideoAvis
DA

Comments and Suggestions are always welcome..

...Thanks for visiting...Big smile

------- ----------- --------- ----------- ---------- -------- -------- -------

- Update Index -

pg.8  - AA/DMG/TL/KAA/KA/PH avis + PriRan/Anu sggs
 pg.16  - APK/MG/PH/SurAb/SaRun/BALH sggs+avis 
 pg.21  - VG/ArMan/KaSh/KKSumit/MayUr sggs/avis
pg.23  - AnGini/RagVir/SaLekh/NaKsh sggs
pg.29  -  BALH
 pg.32  -  Random Stuff
pg.37  -  VZ/Mausam/IHLS/DharamPatni/PKYEK
pg.45  -  YG/TL/ArSh/MayUr/AbHer/JS/DP/RaYa/Bidaai/NaKsh/PreNa/Ramayan
 pg.55  -  Requests #1
pg. 58  -  Random stuff
pg. 62  -  Requests #2  + DharamPatni/PremHeer
pg. 68  -  BALH/DP/KTLK/MJHT/Yami/APK/SA/ShivGauri
pg. 81  -  AP.arhi.Raya.DMG.JV-VM.KW
pg. 86 ArHi, JeeVi, ParulChauhan, AshuNidhi, Mahadev
pg. 90 - ArHi, SaRun
pg. 94 ArHi, SaRun, EHMMBH
pg. 100  MahadevSati, TaAnu
pg. 106  EHM/IPK/KK
pg. 114  suggestions!
pg. 120  arhi/jeevi/madhubala
pg. 127  SaRun/Kryan/YashwithKids
pg. 136  arhi/kryan/sonam
pg. 143/149   reqs

Edited by -Durgavnii- - 31 July 2012 at 6:49pm

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

only-maya-Deepali--Swetha--.Neha.-manoo.18saher_90lola610starry.phoenix.FunLuvingGirl.brokenmirrorsangelic_leena_3Alisha.ffkhanAishuHiBawarialaipayutheyshareen.MeriAashiqui.-SanzAngel-chahaat.Sabaah.._xCIOT_Sano88-Preeti--Hoor-itsAishmariasrklipshaapree4ru..Akaisha..YusBeeSandstoneTani91Jasmine...-KingAragorn-beintehaa.-Faiza--Ursh-oblivious.Mrs.DhawanMariaa.RDMeehak..ayesha.Zari_Khan..RamKiJanaki...JustaDreamSunshine GirlSunShine_Apyar-ishkserendipity.P.Kamaljit.SeanAS..-Fatima-OliveWellington-Cherry-SaRuv.oblivion..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "daCr.Gallery || .. - 1stB: 143 / 2nd Batch Req 149" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bairiyaa.isskq

IF-Sizzlerz

bairiyaa.isskq

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Edited by -Durgavnii- - 29 July 2012 at 8:19pm

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

only-mayapayal40-.Neha.--Fatema-Premeer_Mayurmanoo.18lola610starry.phoenixsaher_90brokenmirrors.FunLuvingGirl.Alisha.Gunjan.harshita_sahniffkhanalaipayuthey_xCIOT_-SanzAngel-Sabaah..AishuHiBawari...PARiNA...chahaat.xTimaxshareen.MeriAashiqui.koolchickSano88-Preeti--Zarwulicious--Seri-itsAishmariasrklipshaapree4ru-Aysha--Hoor-Tani91..Akaisha..SandstoneJasmine...-KingAragorn-iloveyouafridiMariaa.RDMeehak.-Faiza-beintehaa.aishhh.-Ursh-oblivious.Mrs.DhawanZari_Khan..RamKiJanaki...JustaDreamSunshine GirlSunShine_Apyar-ishkswashbucklingserendipity.P.Kamaljit.SeanAS..SanzPaRudholicOliveWellington-Cherry-SaRuv.oblivion..

bairiyaa.isskq

IF-Sizzlerz

bairiyaa.isskq

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged

-  -  -  -

Edited by -Durgavnii- - 21 July 2011 at 5:11pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

-.Neha.-manoo.18Premeer_Mayurlola610saher_90brokenmirrorsSofia..FunLuvingGirl.Alisha.AishuHiBawarialaipayutheySabaah.._xCIOT_ffkhanEnigma.-SanzAngel-...PARiNA...chahaat.xTimax.MeriAashiqui.shareenSano88-Preeti-Tani91PrincessBushi-Aysha--Hoor-pree4ru-Seri-itsAishmariasrklipshaaJasmine...-KingAragorn-Meehak.aishhh.-Faiza-..Akaisha..Mrs.DhawanSanz.Zari_Khan.ayesha...RamKiJanaki...JustaDreamSunshine GirlswashbucklingSunShine_Apyar-ishkOliveWellingtonserendipity.Batameez.P.Kamaljit.SeanAS..SanzPaRudholic-Cherry-oblivion..SaRuv.

-Priya-

IF-Addictz

-Priya-

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
congo
did i interrupt ur flow?
ttile looked like ur done Embarrassed

Edited by -Priya- - 01 June 2011 at 7:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bairiyaa.isskqpree4ru

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yipppeee DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing you did it.. you did it?? ICAN"T believe it.

First of all my heartly congratulations to you my Makhan. Big smileWords will be less to define your creations. I love, love all of your work. I'm so glad you finally opened your shop. OMG! Is that because i told you or you thought by yourself to create your own shop? ShockedShockedShocked Haaye haaye,  don't say yes because i'm gonna faint yeh sunker. ShockedShocked & WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why your lay out is so damn simple? AngryAngryAngryAngry  Just edit it asap and create a mgaical layout for your shop. AngryAngryAngryAngryIt's an order. Big smileYou don't have to send me pms for your updation, I'm gonna come everyday to eat your jaan. Big smileROFL

Congrats again Hug

Edited by Sano88 - 01 June 2011 at 10:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bairiyaa.isskq

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
RESERVED :O !!!!!!

-- Edited --

OMIGOD AVNI ShockedStern Smile
DancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingParty

Jumbo congrats to you sweets, and me since my laakh minnatein have finally borne fruit LOL Damn, that sounds SO like a mytho wala subtitle LOL
Seriously though, I can not even tell you how incredibly happy and excited I am that you have finally opened this gallery; you are one of THE sweetest people on IF (in the top 5 for sure, maybe even the #1 LOL j/k), one of the funnest to talk to and now, one of the most talented siggiemakers whose shop I can stalk like a hawk (oo look it rhymes LOL) and have the joy of seeing your beautiful creations all in one place!!!
Your styles are so soft and subtle, but striking at the same time... LOVE your colorings, they make everything look so soft and prettyy... haayeee Day Dreaming
Of your examples I LOVE Shamrita (of course) and this one of SushIta...

^^ Yaar it is one of the prettiest offscreen sigs of them I've ever seen, the blending is flawless and the white light textures or brushes or whatever the orbs are from just make it look heavenly Day Dreaming Ek hi shikaayat - you didn't include the gorgeous mytho stuff you've made me in your examples Stern Smile The SiyaRam wedding one especially, as well as the sad blue one, were so so so SO pretty that everyone just has to see them!

No worries though, ab to pura shop hai bharne ke liye so I know many more of my suggestions will be on display soon enough Wink So excited to see what you do with the AAA pics I sent as well as mytho of course, without a doubt I will chori them soon as you post! Once again HUGE congrats for this sweets, I know it's gonna be a HUGE hit and in a flash I'll be congratulating you on gallery 10! Loves Hug
HugHugHugHug

Edited by lola610 - 02 June 2011 at 9:48pm

bairiyaa.isskqZari_Khan

mariasrk

IF-Sizzlerz

mariasrk

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
RESShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bairiyaa.isskq

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

A/S Shop Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
OMG Im shocked
Heyya Avni, you may not know me, but i've always seen your comments on Galleries, and I never knew you were a siggie maker yaar, You are so damn talented.

Congo on your very first gallery, i hope there's more and more to come for you in the future.

This is just beautiful yaar, so damn beautiful. I love your style it's so very unique and just breathtaking.

I would like to suggest some KaSh creations, I don't know if you can make some stuff on KaSh, but i would like to suggest it. I'd love to see your make some on them.

Muah xx

bairiyaa.isskqpyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top