Malar acted in few tamil movies (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

Thanks for the info ladies...both these girls are sweet in their own ways...Thumbs Up

U are most welcome dear.. my pleasure..Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Malar acted in few tamil movies (Page 2)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

klarasu

klarasu

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I saw Malar acting as Dhanush's sistes in Vengai yestede. CInemavuku permanent ah poidaangala ? Appave ninachen, Srithika is just too pretty  to act in serial athuvum Thirumuruganuku jodiya veraBroken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by klarasu

I saw Malar acting as Dhanush's sistes in Vengai yestede. CInemavuku permanent ah poidaangala ? Appave ninachen, Srithika is just too pretty  to act in serial athuvum Thirumuruganuku jodiya veraBroken Heart

Thanks for the info on Shruthika (Malar Madam)...Tongue and well said on Gopi..LOLLOLLOLLOL

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by klarasu

I think may be thats the reason why we dont see a lot of Malar scenes in Nadhaswaram and director is showing lot of filler episodes...

Pls Malar do spend some time for Nadhaswaram otherwise all viewers have to suffer...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshyam

I think may be thats the reason why we dont see a lot of Malar scenes in Nadhaswaram and director is showing lot of filler episodes...

Pls Malar do spend some time for Nadhaswaram otherwise all viewers have to suffer...

Yes well said...Clap Malar this serial purely depends on u and Gopi wedding..LOLLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nadheswaram Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.