Bade Acche Laggte Hai

BLAH - How to kill a good concept Ekta Style (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

-Shonaa-

Groupbie

-Shonaa-

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
I agree with you to some extent. But i wont say she killed a good concept. Its been just 4 episodes. Its too early to give a verdict. The show is indeed dealing with a unique concept and thats why i am hooked to it. No doubt there are lots of bloopers and lots of cliche things but then again its a fictitious show. So ya comparing it with real things would be wrong.

Edited by -Shonaa- - 05 June 2011 at 10:00am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BLAH - How to kill a good concept Ekta Style (Page 4)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fantasia.

IF-Sizzlerz

Fantasia.

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
well said!! ... the first and the foremost shock was KEATS in TOFEL!! .. Shocked Shocked .. I mean TOEFL is a Test of English as a Foreign Language.

anyways the let down point is that story is moving SOOO slow!! .. one week has passed and the protagonists haven't even met .. Confused ,.. it seems as a college love story .. the show could have started with their marriage and all thsi could have shown in flashbacks, at least we could have the REAL story moving .. but well as always .. DRAGGED!! ..

Edited by Fantasia. - 05 June 2011 at 9:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

Anjinie

IF-Dazzler

Anjinie

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I agree with u they should have started serial with them been married, and then went into flashback it would have been more interesting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasia.

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
I loved the promos.. But still I think the show needs to gather a lot of basis..
Also I want some great conversation between Ram and Priya .. mature  couple and intense thoughts should be well shown

I hope Ekta can do her homework well the script writers give their best and show some great communication and actors give their best to show such intense scenes !!

_NiShI_

IF-Rockerz

_NiShI_

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
agree with u the promo's were well done but the story is not as expected ya its only 4 epi's but above all it;s a ektha show so no matter what the concept is it will be the same 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.