Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

This Whole Issue on Inder's CHARACTER

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Just my opinion:

I have no idea as to why some people are becoming so agitated about the way some of us speak about Inder. Surely the people who read this forum by now know that we solely speak on behalf on the characters and NOT the actors.

After all, this is a forum and aren't we allowed to vent our opinions here. If not here, then where??? Just to reiterate, this is a place to speak freely (and cleanly) about what we feel when we watch our fave serials!!!

I reckon these forum-readers who are getting upset at what some of us display, just should overlook it and realise that we are not out to attack these actors but just speak about the way they portray it!!!

One shouldn't become irate - this is just a place where we come together everyday (well, almost eveyday) to write about what we love most and that is Tumhari Disha.

As I said at the beginning, this is just my opinion! No intention to upset anyone!!!

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Hey Nishani,

Totally agree with you..........my personal request to everyone is that whatever anyone is writing, as long as it is not crossing the limits of decency or offending someone's religious / moral sensibilities, there is really no harm in some character / actor bashing! What is the point of writing on Net, if you can't vent your ire on someone without the fear of being sued!!!

But once again, I would like to retrieate that I am not or rather cannot be a part of this, as much as I want to (venting frustration on Inder is like Nirvana for me!), simply & unfortunately because my identity is known.........and I find it very strange & awkward to continue writing the way I used to, knowing that whatever I write may be read by the person on whom I am writing! Not a very comfortable thought, I tell you!

Cheers,

Disha

PS : But guys do continue calling DK Hot & Inder a dud......I simbly love it, whatever anyone might say or think! Atleast I can have the joy of reading if I cannot write what I want to!

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Hiya Disha

Thanks for your response.

You're right (sigh!). We cannot go running around talking trash about anyone for that matter. The thought of being sued, makes us want to run in the opposite direction!!!

Since Inder is not my fave character in the serial, I will keep my opinions on him to the bare minimum!

As for Mr DK, I can go on and on. I don't particularly know him - never even knew he existed before I started to watch TD! But you got to hand it to the chap - he is smoking and smouldering HOT when he portrays his character! Embarrassed

On his first episode of TD, I fell for him immediately even though he had the antagonist role in the serial. My mum thought I was completely bananas when I told her I was so hooked onto him. But later on she realised that I was RIGHT and she also fancies him now as well!!!

Pity though, that he is all the way up there in India and I am stuck down here in the opposite hemisphere in South Africa.  Cry

tvfreak Newbie
tvfreak
tvfreak

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Hi guys,

I think everyone has a right to entitle their opinions. Even, in newspapers when we read the reviews of movies they do bash actors who havent acted well. So, same is the case here. If we say Inder acts/looks like a zombie, he does..its the truth. We can visualize 1000 characters in place of Inder but that is not the case with DK. Can we imagine anyone stepping in Ashish's  shoes. I think TD will never be TD without Ashish playing DK.

Dont worry these actors are used to the criticism, its the part of their profession. May be if he reads the opinions on the site, Inder may improve. I like to read a update which is all spiced up and not just a bland one!

Take care all and chill...
Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 6:59am | IP Logged

HOW RIGHT YOU ARE!!!

WISH ALL PEOPLE COULD BE AS OPEN-MINDED AS WE ARE!Big smileLOL

BUT ALAS.....................................NOT EVERYONE IS THE SAME!

sesky Groupbie
sesky
sesky

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Ok, the entire point of being a part of forums like these, is to to give fans a chance to discuss their fav shows. Now, 'discuss' means everything - from episode reviews, to characters, plot development, etc. If some of us dont like Inder's character we have every right to voice our opinion. Ofcourse, within the norms of decency. Which basically means, no actor bashing.

Cool_girl_2145 Senior Member
Cool_girl_2145
Cool_girl_2145

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 9:41am | IP Logged
I AGREE WITH YOU ALL Smile
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top